Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What on earth happened to this forum?

Question What on earth happened to this forum?

Redirected here from the old titanquest.n.e.t. forums forums, only to find ads, ads, and more ads. Did somebody recently sell out or something?

Notice how you can't type titanquest dot net anymore. It gets converted to this: titanquest.pro/forums

Re: What on earth happened to this forum?

yeah .pro is the new domain and i get no ads on the new forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbeard View Post
    Redirected here from the old titanquest.n.e.t. forums forums, only to find ads, ads, and more ads. Did somebody recently sell out or something?
    Ads? What ads? Can't say I've seen one here, nor did my Firefox AdBlock extension...

Of course, since titanquest . net was sold by it's previous owner (Lee) to some damn spammer I'd avoid going there at all cost. The forums, on the other hand, ended up here and seem to do fine.

np: Lo Freq - Blow Out (Exit Music: Songs With Radio Heads)

Check out the site subforum to find out more details.

I had big huge ads at the time until I logged in. Now part of the time the site won't load and I haven't gotten a single email notification since it moved (which I've posted a thread about).

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSeekkor View Post
    I had big huge ads at the time until I logged in. Now part of the time the site won't load and I haven't gotten a single email notification since it moved (which I've posted a thread about).
    *logs out*

Oh, those...

*logs in again*

Well, I've been registered for ages - and I really have no qualms about Google ads, filtering them is quite easy...

np: Sly & Robbie ft. Suga Roy, Conrad Crystal & Yellow Man - Party Hot (Rhythm Doubles)

the site hardly ever laods for me, mst of the time i get a message that the ip of the domain couldnt be determined

Ditto, I still get those off and on...my biggest gripe is I want my email notifications back.