Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Speed hacks

Speed hacks

Anyone know of a hack/mod to increase attack speed/conjure speed/run speed?

if not hint hint nudge nudge to the modders out there.

Re: Speed hacks

Its difficult

i can change the speed of the pc in any mod. Its just a new value-entry inside the dbr-file. But i can't change the msh-file inside the original game... I suppose, this is a lot more complicated. More complicated than changing the tex-file as well.

:shrug:

Not so difficult. Extracting the original database, importing it to a custom mod, changing the database files, recompiling the database and replacing the original one, done. If you know what to change then it takes about 20 Minutes. And everyone can do it with the art manager.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaven View Post
    Not so difficult. Extracting the original database, importing it to a custom mod, changing the database files, recompiling the database and replacing the original one, done. If you know what to change then it takes about 20 Minutes. And everyone can do it with the art manager.
    and if you dont know what you're doing................

Ok... got it. But how do i fit the changed pc-dbr back into the original arc. The arc-explorer doesnt seem to be capable, really.

Sorry for being thick

The dbr files are stored into arz files, while resource files are stored into arc file.

Arc explorer cannot open arz files, you have to do what TheRaven said with the database.arz file that you can find in your game's installation directory.