Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Champion the strongest class?

Champion the strongest class?

I've not tried the other supposed powerful classes, but I'm finding champion pretty strong.

You get healing spell that can be spammed with battlestandard.

You get 3 summon skills that can give, 3 wolves, 1 sprite and at least 5 acestral warriors. I just recently hit 32 in both nature and warfare and the 5 acestral warriors just slaughter everything in their path along with the others.

You get good offensive skills, and duel wielding can be fairly fun and allow for quick killing.

None of your skills have a recharge time more then 2-5 seconds.

Re: Champion the strongest class?

Youre not immortal :/

time for a few clichees

its not the class its the player, all classes can be good.

now for the real thing: champ is surely a tier 1 combo but its definitely not the only one....ask oracles, guardians, brigands, wardens soothsayers and druids...

best survival pve = champion
    best pvp = druid
    best overall class= druid and champion tied
    best farming *typhon* class= oracle, warden, brigand, slayer, conjurer, theres no right order, prolly warden faster if you start as colossus and reach typhon 10-15 seconds early than other classes at typhon, and after that kill him after 3-6 seconds, brigand and slayer can kill typhon consistent 1-3 seconds after first hit, oracle and conjurer kinda happens almost that way too.

Of course that depends mostly on gear too.

Hmmm, I know my champion can farm typhon pretty quickly. Least on Epic, not reached past greece in Legendary. Just drop ancestral warriors, about the only time I have trouble is on the dang cyclop's since I usually have to stop, drop battlestandard equip my amulet and recast 1-3 wolves. Those things are just...anoying.

I imagine the Regrowth+Battle Standard bug will be fixed in a subsequent patch.

Quote Originally Posted by wemetintheair View Post
    I imagine the Regrowth+Battle Standard bug will be fixed in a subsequent patch.
    its not just regrowt, its a recharge bug, with 53% recharge plus batte standart = 100% recharge, i really dont know how much recharge battle standart gives, but i am really sure the minimum its 47% because of my equipment on my champion its 53% recharge, plus standart = 100%

I love my warden, I hate pets, fight like a man, fight like a Spartan, Shield and Spear only.

Add another vote for shield and spear only - but my Warden is even better, she fights like a Spartan AND a Woman <without pity >

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast