Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Anyway to change Masteries?

Anyway to change Masteries?

Hi all,

Im just wondering if there is anyway to change masteries?

Im currently Rouge and Hunting but i cant seem to get a good mix. I hardly ever use Bows (maybe if i found a goos one i might ) so i feel as though been a 'Hunter' is wasted. I think when i get more skill points available and can get better Hunting skills it will be a useful combo. In the meantime is there anything i can do to change??

I doubt there is but its worth asking i suppose.

Thx for any replies

Re: Anyway to change Masteries?

So far I know it is not possible to change your mastery.. There is only an option to buy back the skill points you put in a mastery

So when you are starting a new char?

Didnt think there would be a way to so it Ive had a swap around of skills anyway (taken lots of the poison from Rouge, as it seems less effective on Epic level because of the Mobs having higher health, and put into Hunting)

I do intend to start a new character at some point but i want to get onto Legendary mode with this on first.

You don't have to use bows. Hunters can also use spears, which work fine with rogue. They do the most pierce damage afterall.

http://www.titanquest.net/skills/539...nd-mastry.html

That should be the info you're looking for.

As you can see, I was able to confirm it works and change both of my masteries. Very handy for trying out builds or if you simply screwed yourself over at some point.

As far as stat points go, I would imagine they stay the same. I wouldn't know because I have yet to spend a single point. Not sure why I'm doing that but it doesn't seem to be a problem yet.

Good luck.