I'm trying to come up with a good Conqueror build.
This is my 7th+ Conqueror and I would like to get a better direction on where I want to allocate my skills.
Brief history - at first I played dual wield conquerors; but then went to shield (for better survivability); my latest conqueror is a dual wield one but I have a feeling that if I dont die I'll be realocating to the shield again ...
This was the typical build I was going for:
a few things ...
1. I'd wondered about maxing out adrenaline for the health regen; wondering if it would be worth 9 additional points from somewhere.
2. I wondered about maxing out rally for the increased armor; I plan to use rally alot; hence why I put 6 points in inspiration to get the increased duration.
3. Defiance looks nice for the elemental resistance and reflection; problem comes into play when it's off and you have alot less resistance. And it costs 12 points to max.
4. I would say most people agree that battle awareness is only worth 1 point ... am I wrong on this?
5. Disruption - does this stop spell casters from casting? or boss types from using skills?
6. Batter and rend - both look real nice ie batter for the %slow to attack speed on 3 targets and rend for the - armor reduction ... does rend stack with hamstring?
I would need 18 more points to bring these 2 up (that's alot).
7. Battle rage line ... anyone else find any reason to add more then 1 point battle rage/crushing blow or retaliation?
So what do you think about my skill set up? and in regards to my questions above ... if I take one of those skills how would I de-allocate then?