Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About "Eternal Ward of Tartarus" -- Do you think there will be more Titans in EP ?

Question About "Eternal Ward of Tartarus" -- Do you think there will be more Titans in EP ?

According to this source, Tartarus is Father of Typhon and this set has some effects on Titan.

Do you think they will add more Titans in the EP ?

Because it is quit wierd if they planed to have only 1 Titan but made this set.

Best regards,

Tae

I don't think it's weird.
    If he was his father it explains the bonuses vs titans (aka Typhon).
    Typhons father is more powerfull than typhon him self, see?

I just made a Female juggernaut for the sole reason of getting that set + hephaistos`s molten shield and mace

Probably just a set made particularily for running Typhon I guess?

I have that entire set on my Conqueror, along with the Black Dye it looks pretty slick...now to find some matching weapons...

It's a damned good looking set, perhaps the best. And considering alot of players probably spend 90% of their time farming a Titan, it's not all that unviable

Ouch, this set looks ...intimidating.

Re: About "Eternal Ward of Tartarus" -- Do you think there will be more Titans in EP ?

That is by far one of the best looking armor sets I've ever seen in a game. I love the way that looks.

Re: About "Eternal Ward of Tartarus" -- Do you think there will be more Titans in EP

Meh, I prefer Alexander's myself.

Re: About "Eternal Ward of Tartarus" -- Do you think there will be more Titans in EP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Altima
    That is by far one of the best looking armor sets I've ever seen in a game. I love the way that looks.
    It used to look WAAAAAAYYYY better. Before they changed it. The original arm thingies looked 100 times better. They used to be unique to the game. Now, they look like a piece of sporting equipment. And look like another piece of equipment that's in the game *sigh* how unoriginal.

EDIT: The Telkines also count as Titans. There is also such thing as the Tartarus pit just talk to the storyteller in Megara. The gold tunic I think, looks the best with that set on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast