Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The level designer

Hybrid View

The level designer

Has anyone read anything on how they are gonna keep people from like making a level with tons of good xp monster that aren't that strong or put godlike items with level 3 monsters? cuz that will be a problem with the level designer

is it truly that enormous?? i thought it was only to create the environment with enemies in it, not to give low lvl monsters uber items :shock: that would be a major gamekiller...

I read that you can change how strong the monsters and you can edit the enviroment, im not sure if u can actually place items, but without some sorta seperation between created levels and the ones made the company it can easy be exploted.

yea you could do that..

but why? then you are ruining the game for yourself ^^

Yea i don't think thats an issue for alot of people, but its unfair to those who would play the game fair unless they make something for it to be impossible to abuse or atleast not very easy.

i have read some more game editor previews of the game and yes you can ofcourse make your own areas and determine how they look and you can also place monsters but the armour and weapons of those monsters is totally random and cant be placed so nothing to worry if you make your own regions with monsters you dont have any higher change finding of special stuff then in the singleplayer campaign.
    back from the dead

that sure is a relief.. :-D it would make the game very boring if you could give yourself all the uber items by creating an easy level...

the developer team consists of rpg veterans so they wont allow a glitch like that to be in the game.
    back from the dead

nice job done, good for us, good for them too cuz a good and hard-to-cheat game will create a loyal fanbase

Good to know, i know they wouldn't allow it i was just wondering how they were stopping it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast