Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ternion a spell or attack?

Re: Ternion a spell or attack?

awesome! Can't wait to lvl then. thanks.

Well i got Ternion, but.. one more question. How do most people use it.. as the main attack? Sucks up alot of energy if I have it as my main attack (left click)

I use it as right click.

The rational is that I will balance the clicking between the left and right mouse buttons, effectively doubling the time before one of them breaks, and therefore forcing me to buy a new mouse :P.

lmao... I guess i could try that and stick my red potions on 1 and blue on 2.. we'll see. As it lvls up.. does the energy required to use it decrease or increase?

It doesn't take long for you to have enough energy to have it as your default....I've had it as default since I've had access to it. Sometimes it'll run out but that means you just revert to non-ternion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagadance
    Battle Markers don't give any cast speed bonuses at all. It grants +60% attack speed. Ternion Attack speed is based on attack speed, not cast speed.
    You are so wrong, they DO add cast speed, my ice shards cast alot faster with battle marker. And that knowledge thread is full of ****, I'm at very low level, I am 100% sure I can tell the difference when I get the battle marker.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagadance
    "Battle Shrine grants: +100% physical dmg; +75% elemental dmg; +60% attack speed; +5% movement speed. Duration: 60 sec"

From the knowledge thread
    Yes but it wrong takes 3s to test when you hit a Battle Shrine and what do i see my cast rate goes from 100 to 160. Note this is in game reading of cast speed not database stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12