Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Impressive Improvement

Hybrid View

Impressive Improvement

Hello There!

A mature expansion edition would be awesome.

-Gore option
    -Heads, arms, limbs, stomack, belli, skins, hairs, and body parts slash-cutable
    -Different currency
    -Item durability

It's far more than a tiny mod.These suggestions are some new expansion.Bonus, data disc.

- Not gonna come
    - It's not SOF (Soldier of Fortune)
    - WHY? O_O
    - Neh

The change of this happening is very small if not impossible because it doesnt fit in with Brian Sullivans vision of the game.
    back from the dead

Just give me more playing levels and a higher max level. Which will probably be the case as level 65 seems a strange place to cap the level.

Yeah, 100 character level cap for expansion would be welcome.
    Plus skill synergies, new skills, scenarios, acts, monsters, weapons, musics, ancient easter eggs too...
    +1 masterity /3 in all/

Last masterity gets in 60th car lev.

I know my first reply suggestions mentioned before near to impossible.However hope dies last.

a third mastery? you're nuts.. no offence

why on earth would you want to give ppl the option of THREE masteries.. all chars could be strong that way there's no challenge that way.. almost every combo with either warfare/defense is possible, both too with storm or fire! that would give you three things to deal and take massive damage! even spellcasters would become tanks

Level 100 is also a huge increase. If it's gonna be raised it shouldn't be higher than 80, max. I'd rather it wasn't raised at all, personally.

Justifying bumping up the lvls quite a bit had better raise the lvls of monsters and ai. If not, that would be a shame because the difficulty would go down the tubes. As far as 3+ masteries, I don't think taht would fly. Like ToiMoi said, that would make spellcasters tanks and so forth. Where is the balance in that. Although, to be honest...that would be neat. Just not practical.

The only reason I see for bumping levels ad nauseam (level 1000 anyone?) is because some people become emotionally invested in their characters and want to have them progress forever.

* rah serves up a vicious slap to their heads * Let it go man, re-roll another character and start over again. A level 3500 rogue fighting a 250,000 hit point monster doesn't sound like fun to me.

lol, very true Rah...where does it end

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast