Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Beginner's Questions

Beginner's Questions

I'm currently playing Diablo II Immortal as an Amazon. So far so good, but I have a couple of questions:

- I noticed that the Satyrs are tagged as "Demon" instead of "Beastman", despite this error having been fixed in the 1.17 fanpatch. Why?

- I got the item "Barbarian Look", which grants +1 skill to the "Barbarian's Brawn" and "Bringer of Havoc" masteries. However, I can't find those two masteries in the skill tree, so I don't know what these two do.

- When an enemy has a tag next to its name (e.g. <cold>), does that mean that it inflicts cold damage?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by JohnnyTheWolf; 08-09-2012 at 01:31 PM.

-They're not satyrs anymore, they're goatmen (moon clan, blood clan, etc.) which are demons as in Diablo 2.

-These two masteries are Barbarian and Barbarian/Sorceress, respectively. Each mastery has a creative style name that you can see after selecting the mastery.

-The tags next to enemy names are their resistances.

Makes sense, thanks!

Traveler
    I don't get it. The mod seems to start the original quest with a few modifications (like the console and the "Fresh Meat" audio). Is there something else I need, or is this correct?

Correct.
    The landscape is the same. Everything else is not.
    (As you may take from the staff tutorial popup, the horse is supposed to be there.)

If you want a different world as well, there's Diablo 2 Lilith.
    This comes with a new world, and its own enemies, some of which have also been improved D2I-style.
    Last edited by Violos; 11-07-2012 at 12:45 PM.

Traveler
    Thanks for the reply...

I installed D2Lilith and it is indeed a new world.

And thanks for making these!