Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Farming for Soul Shiver

Farming for Soul Shiver

So I've decided I'd like a Soul Shiver before proceeding further in my game, since ADCtH is my favourite way to play any game.

I'm farming the Telkine in Egypt in Normal, but it's pretty slow going 'cos he's really far from the fountain. Even running past everything, it takes me a couple of minutes to reach him.

Anyone got any better techniques to farm up a Soul Shiver?

edit: Never mind, finally got one after 50 runs. Time to go look for a Bramblewood!
    Last edited by i6uuaq; 08-09-2012 at 10:02 AM.

Anyway for future reference: take leg armor with at least +15% speed and put Hermes' Sandal in for a total of +30%
    If you have weapon or shield with +speed put them in secondary slot accessible via W button.
    Run without caring about monsters, enter the door, switch weapon set and change boots if needed, kill the boss, repeat.

What does ADCth means?
    And what is Soul Shiver?

Quote Originally Posted by i6uuaq View Post
    So I've decided I'd like a Soul Shiver before proceeding further in my game, since ADCtH is my favourite way to play any game.

I'm farming the Telkine in Egypt in Normal, but it's pretty slow going 'cos he's really far from the fountain. Even running past everything, it takes me a couple of minutes to reach him.

Anyone got any better techniques to farm up a Soul Shiver?

One of the mods such as Xmax or Massbosses to increase the number of orbs per run. But I have done 50+ runs with 3x Telkines without finding a Soul Shiver formula... so you "got lucky" so to speak

edit: Never mind, finally got one after 50 runs. Time to go look for a Bramblewood!
    Quote Originally Posted by fava_suppurata View Post
    Anyway for future reference: take leg armor with at least +15% speed and put Hermes' Sandal in for a total of +30%
    If you have weapon or shield with +speed put them in secondary slot accessible via W button.
    Run without caring about monsters, enter the door, switch weapon set and change boots if needed, kill the boss, repeat.

What does ADCth means?
    And what is Soul Shiver?
    ADCtH is Attack Damage Converted to Health
    Soul Shiver is an artifact, with 13% (physical) damage, 13% Vitality damage, 13% ADCtH and some random "completion bonus".

Ahahahah I've a Soul Shiver since ActII, I've noticed it right now!

It's 13/13/13/13 and 26 damage as random bonus.
    I've noticed a nice boost with it.