Hello. First of all I would like to thank Violos for this awesome mod, Playing it at the moment with Lilith and I have to say that , together, it really captures the feeling of Diablo, not only in ambience but also the joy of creating some wacky classes out of the the skill trees( the hybrids in this mod really makes me think of the creative bending of the classes in Diablo 2 via the power words).
Currently I'm trying to do a Necro pet master, and would like to ask a couple of questions, those being:
- Do the Necromancer's Stats (agi, int, str) in any way affect the stats of the summoned pets?
- Do the Barbarian cries or the Paladin auras affect the Necromancer's pets?
- I thought that offensive ability didn't affect ranged attacks, but seeing it in Blessed Aim aura made me wonder if either I was wrong in respect to that, or if it was changed its properties in this mod. Could someone clarify me in this respect?
- What is the main source of damage from skeletons , be it just plain ones or mage ones? what about Golems?
- Is there any way I predict which skeletal mage will spawn? do they spawn in a fixed order, for example?