Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: From steam sales :)

From steam sales :)

Been playing a lot of Divine Divinity recently and was spurred to find a similar game. I came across Titan Quest and by some stoke of luck it happened to be on sale on Steam xD

I love using mods on video games and I notice there are a few available for this game. Which would you personally recommend? Diablo 2 Immortal looks fairly interesting!

(Note - I am not too much of hardcore gamer, so not playing an unmodded version of the game first doesn't bother me)

Regards Deano

Personally I'd recommend going through the game at least once without any mods. You're kinda gonna miss out on a bit of fun since the masteries from the original game are still probably the best ones of all the mods.
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!

True. You would not want to miss gems like Circle of Power, Flame Surge, or all those poison and bleeding skills!

Seriously, though. Do play the original game (fanpatched, with IT) first. It is great, and where it is not, you will appreciate the improvements all the more.

Concerning mods... I'm glad you like mine, but why choose just one? Most of them can be turned on and off as you like.
    Just take care to load them properly, and not to mix them (unless you do that on purpose, with Tamschi's ModMerge).

Quote Originally Posted by Violos View Post
    True. You would not want to miss gems like Circle of Power, Flame Surge, or all those poison and bleeding skills!

Seriously, though. Do play the original game (fanpatched, with IT) first. It is great, and where it is not, you will appreciate the improvements all the more.

Concerning mods... I'm glad you like mine, but why choose just one? Most of them can be turned on and off as you like.
    Just take care to load them properly, and not to mix them (unless you do that on purpose, with Tamschi's ModMerge).
    The poison skills are still very fun to use your first go around TQ, despite being very weak after act 1.
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!