Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello all :D

Hello all :D

Hello, first, french is my first language and english my second so perhaps this is will not be clear XD. Of course I'll do my best . Hmm I starded to play Titan Quest since his begining. I was 12 years old or something like that and I loved mythologies so I saw that game at an eletronic shop and I bought it, eventually the expension to of course :P. And i have to say that this is the best game of the world. Seriously i don't know how many hours I played that game XD. Perhaps 6000 or 10 000 hours I dont know :P. This is a game of quality and he has to be remember for thousands years. The game has so much items, so much good locations, so much good things that no one game have. So now I play sometimes with my caracter named ``ILoveYou`` hahah . Lvl 72 ranger . I know about grim down and I hope that he'll remeber me Titan Quest. The ambiance look weird but I hope it will be good

Futhermore I'm a big big big fan of the movie Troy with Brad Pitt haha . Mosly a fan of Achilles . And I live in Montreal city that's why I speak french. I hope to have some readers and to play with you haha

Titan Quest for ever <3

Olympian God Medea Fleecestealer's Avatar
    Hi Khmer and welcome. Glad to hear you enjoy the game so much. It's my favourite RPG and I rarely play any other since I picked the game up in 2008.

Welcome Khmer, great to see another Ranger in the forum. :-)
    Ranger guide
    Build Compendium of the Immortals
    I'll lift you and you lift me, and we'll both ascend together.
    - John Greenleaf Whittier

Hi and welcome. I only discovered this great game about 2 years ago and wished I knew about it earlier :P I haven't tried any bow character yet but if I had to choose one it would definitely be a ranger, a hunter and his pets seems like a great class for me.

Welcome, Khmer! Only been playing a few months now, myself, but having lots of fun with it, still!

Enjoy your stay

One of the best nicknames on the forum, you should also talk with the admins to add "Rouge" after "Khmer". Welcome.
    The Book thread
    The Poetry thread

"The Zone wants to be respected. Otherwise it will punish."
    "It is so quiet out here, it is the quietest place in the world."

Quote Originally Posted by Laurrrr View Post
    One of the best nicknames on the forum, you should also talk with the admins to add "Rouge" after "Khmer". Welcome.
    Seems legit.
    Have you found a spambot or a member acting strangely on this site? Then report them to our Site Staff here!
    -6000 posts reached on 30th July 2013-
    -Moderator at titanquest.net since 18th June 2011-
    -These sites here and here help kill spam-
    -The MANBots were defeated on 30th June 2013-

Thank you all !
    But I don't understand why I should add rouge after my nickname XD. Samething for German and nazis, no conection here 0_0.
    My girl friend is Khmer ( Cambodian ) that's the reason why I chose that nickname

Olympian God Medea Fleecestealer's Avatar
    Khmer Rouge = very nasty group of people who ruled Cambodia back in the 70's. Ask your girlfriend about them.

You'll have to forgive Laurrrr's sense of humour (at least I hope that's what it was). It can be a bit strange sometimes.

Well, I am sorry if my little joke wasn't well received, for a moment I thought we got past keeping some subjects taboo. My mistake.
    Last edited by Laurrrr; 07-16-2012 at 06:47 AM.
    The Book thread
    The Poetry thread

"The Zone wants to be respected. Otherwise it will punish."
    "It is so quiet out here, it is the quietest place in the world."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast