Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Just heard about Lilith, What files do I need?

Question Just heard about Lilith, What files do I need?

I just reinstalled Titan Quest yesterday & stumbled across info about the Lilith Megamod and the mastery mod that goes with it.
    googling lead me here, but the file thread has different files, which is confusing as hell.

1-Basically Which files do I want?
    Lilith Masteries Edition Setup (649mb) or do I need Lilith The Will of Demon 1.1 Classical (638Mb)?
    AllSkin Mod for Lilith "Creature" (33Mo) -adds new skins to mobs, so should be good
    Lilith FX Textures Masteries - is this one also mobs, or just player?
    Special edition, DC EB beta version -No clue what this is
    Destinies to Lilith - expansions or ?

then on the board there are Lilith The Will of Demon : Battles of Jalavia & Lilith TWoD : Battles of Jalavia Masteries Edition! - What are these? Expansion or modifications to the Lilith mod

2-Most of the files link to German language sites, are the files still in English?
    3-Does Lilith have a site?
    4-Is there a New to the mod Help thread?

Thanks
    Daniel

So many questions...Well, as chaotic as the organization on these forums can be, and despite the general lack of activity, you're in the right place. Take your time, read through all the stickied threads in the modding section.

1-Basically Which files do I want?
    Lilith Masteries Edition Setup (649mb) or do I need Lilith The Will of Demon 1.1 Classical (638Mb)?

Lilith is a new map. By default it does not introduce new masteries. It uses the default masteries. For this you download and install Lilith Classical.

But, many of the mastery mods have Lilith versions. Such as the mod simply called "Masteries," that you have found. For this you download and install Lilith Masteries Edition.

You can have both installed at the same time. Just don't load characters from one into the other.

There are also Lilith versions for other mastery mods (Paths, Destinies, Diablo 2 Immortal, AsylumsMod, etc.). Each one would be a separate mod you install and load. There's no expansions. Check the respective threads for more info.

AllSkin Mod for Lilith "Creature" (33Mo) -adds new skins to mobs, so should be good

This is wrong. This file is for Allskins and it lets you change your skin. Just install it. Vendors have potions that you can drink and it changes your look. It's already included in the fanpatch (install the fanpatch if you don't have it). There's also a standalone version you can install. And look up Allskins for info (example).

Lilith FX Textures Masteries - is this one also mobs, or just player?

These are some files you have to install to get the effects for skills the Masteries mod. Install them if you are going to use the Masteries edition of Lilith.

Special edition, DC EB beta version -No clue what this is
    \

Don't worry about it.

Destinies to Lilith - expansions or ?

There is a masteries mod called Destinies. "Destinies to Lilith" means a mod in which the masteries from Destinies are combined with Lilith. See above.

then on the board there are Lilith The Will of Demon : Battles of Jalavia & Lilith TWoD : Battles of Jalavia Masteries Edition! - What are these? Expansion or modifications to the Lilith mod

I think I've covered this by now.

2-Most of the files link to German language sites, are the files still in English?

Yes.

3-Does Lilith have a site?
    4-Is there a New to the mod Help thread?

If you read everything (don't skim, read. and re-read) in the main info threads here you will know everything you need to know about installations. Mostal (Lilith's author) dumped all the information there. It is admittedly a big wall of multicolored text, but it's all there. As for the game content there is Stekel's Walkthrough which is incomplete but has some helpful tips. And there is Lilithpedia which is complete but in French (but translates to English on mousing over the text).

Good luck.
    Last edited by flix; 06-23-2012 at 10:06 PM.