Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: No e-mails

Olympian God Medea Fleecestealer's Avatar

No e-mails

I've had no e-mail notifications since the 7th May. I've checked the settings both here and on my Thunderbird e-mail. They haven't gone anywhere else that I can see; not in junk or deleted sections. A few days before then it was a bit erratic, sometimes I'd get one or two, but never all the notifications that should have come through. I'm getting notifications from other sites I'm a member of so it's not a general fault. Anyone else having this problem?

Okay, checked my settings here again. Under the general settings section the instant e-mail notification is on, but if I go to subscribed threads section none of the boxes for instant notification are ticked. When I tick them using the "tick all" option, leave the section then come back back to it all the boxes are again unticked. There seems to be no way manually to save a change from unticked to ticked before leaving the subscribed threads section, nor is it registering changes automatically.

HELP! I've got 24 pages of subscribed threads, none of which I'm being notified about when someone replies.

Now, having come back to the site after a 2 week break and downloading the latest updates to my computer, suddenly I'm getting no notifications for the Titan Quest Blog. The setting has changed itself from instant to none, but it's the only one that's changed. Everything else is okay and I'm getting notifications. How can I change the setting for the Blog back to instant?

Did you try to resubscribe to the thread?

subscribe.jpg
    There may be no 'I' in team, but there's a 'ME' if you look hard enough.
    Ħuʍop ǝpısdn sı sn ɟo ǝuo 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Ah, yes, that worked. It now says instant so hopefully that's back to working properly now. Thanks Shalie.

There was a vBulletin patch on November 1... that was probably the cause of this. Usually problems of this nature can be traced to a vBulletin update.

Maybe fathersquid, but my last post to the blog was on the 23rd October, well before the update and I didn't get any notifications. Previous post was way back in August and checking in my deleted e-mails folder I can't see any notifications re the blog thread even then. I think, for some reason, it might just have been inadvertently set to no notifications right from the start. Why it should have been I don't know as I haven't changed my settings, but it's all I can think of.

Hopefully, it's now sorted out. Will know for sure when someone posts to the blog.

Yep, got a notification from the blog so it's all sorted. Thanks all.