Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Shield for conquerer

Shield for conquerer

hey guys just got my conqurer to 35 and dont have a very good shield :/ was just wondering if anyone had a shield for my lvl that they dont need

shield.jpg

pm me if you want it ill give it to you in game if you have fan patch
    _"but i have promises to keep, and miles to go before i sleep-Robert Frost"_
    The bird of hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
    Trader Dialogue [Completed]
    Compiled list of valuable information (please look here before posting new thread with a question)

In my opinion, accepting that shield from Nightmare14 will ruin your character's development. The shield is an ActIV legendary monster infrequent with two green affixes = an extremely rare end game item (think level65+). You will most likely never find a better shield, and normal and epic difficulty will become to easy and boring.

If you want a good shield for your current position in the game, keep looking at the vendors. They can sell green items and at a reasonable high chance. On top of not overpowering your character, that will give you the satisfaction of finding items yourself.
    There may be no 'I' in team, but there's a 'ME' if you look hard enough.
    Ħuʍop ǝpısdn sı sn ɟo ǝuo 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

no its epic and its only level 35 needed
    Compiled list of valuable information (please look here before posting new thread with a question)

i find that using the ShopMI kinda ruins the game, because it means that you're untouchable. like Shalie said, just use whatever you find in the shops.
    Need Side Quest Help? Click me!
    'Crooked banks around the world will gladly give a loan today; so if you ever miss a payment they can take your home away'
    -Lupe Fiasco
    ----------------------------------End Of Line----------------------------------

not shopmi i found that shield

plus shop mi only has items rom normal

To get Epic and Legendary ShopMI, you need to select the appropriate difficluty... works even with a level 1 toon