Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Help me with my Templar build please

Citizen

Cool Help me with my Templar build please

Hi all! I just got to Act IV normal. I have not had much problem, except Typhon. I did not die until I got to him then I died 3 times before I finally killed him.

I had to change my build to beat Typhon but then I redid my build to almost what I had before.

Here is my build so far:
    http://www.titancalc.com/TitanCalc.a...-0-0-0-3-0-0-0

I am level 34 so I have 3 points I have not spent.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. Please tell me WHY if you tell me I need to change something, don't just say "change this to this" and don't say why you think so.

Thanks!!

Citizen
    I just picked up a mace called "Widowmaker" that has some lower stats (a lot lower overall dps) then the green one I am using.

Although it does have a 7% chance of +103% damage. Should I use the Widowmaker with that chance at awesome damage??

Your titancalc is empty, use the return link in the left bottom in place of the regular link above.

As for the mace, 7% chance isn't that much. I don't think it's worth it, but then again, I have no experience at all with that kind of weapons.

Joe

No!
    If my math is correct, that's only a 7% increase in your damage. And what point is there in +% damage if your base damage is low.
    There may be no 'I' in team, but there's a 'ME' if you look hard enough.
    Ħuʍop ǝpısdn sı sn ɟo ǝuo 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

I don't have experience with Templar, but I would put a point in all the useful skills (Lucid Dream tree, Battle Awareness tree, Defensive Reaction, The 2 shield procs on the right side that are at 0 points, and if you want, Colossus Form). The jump from not having a skill to having a skill is huge, whereas the jump from L1 to L2 is that that skill is slightly better. I don't know how much you're struggling, so if you're not, just wait for a few levels. If you are struggling, you could probably sell a few of your shield charge points

Citizen
    The Titancalc link is not empty, I click it and it comes up with exactly what I put into it (yes I used the return link).

Olympian God
    I wouldn't invest more than one point just yet in the base skills of Phantom Strike and Shield Charge. Rather put those points in the synergy skills which are better to max early on.

I'd also try to get a point in each of the Lucid Dream tree skills, as well as DR/TR and Distortion Field. I'd rather get a spread of skills than put most of my points into Psionic Touch and two very similar rush attacks in PS and Shield Charge.

At this point, I'd rather go for something like this.

For Templar, I'd also prefer ToC to ToW.