Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: best class vote?

Question best class vote?

cause voting is fun. for example like this: name 5 best classes in your opinion from best to worst, give 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 point respectively, and then we just add them all when all finish vote. lets say only people >= 100 posts should vote cause...well safe to assume they know more than randoms like me who just pass by.

what u think guys?

1: Petmaster Ritualist, extremely adaptive

2: Diviner Poinas style, read the guide the Harsperx Violos style as well, would be second as its real fun except i play it Diviner way using Vision of Death instead of Sands of Sleep

3: Petmaster soothsayer, great defensive bility and powerful pet and when got 60< recharge with a little health regen (>=40) its pretty much unstopable, can be done with pretty much max primary resists except poison and secondary resists lacking but doesnt matter you'll stay out of most danger because of pets

4: Spellbreaker

5: Templar, can quiet easily become EXTREMELY survivable
    Last edited by Nightmare14; 05-09-2012 at 05:32 AM.
    _"but i have promises to keep, and miles to go before i sleep-Robert Frost"_
    The bird of hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
    Trader Dialogue [Completed]
    Compiled list of valuable information (please look here before posting new thread with a question)

Olympian God
    This has been done many, many times before. Do a search and you'll find the previous polls, along with the handful of votes that they generated.

Quote Originally Posted by Irma2 View Post
    This has been done many, many times before. Do a search and you'll find the previous polls, along with the handful of votes that they generated.
    omg just vote

It's more or less like letting people vote on the "best tool" in their toolbox. The result may show something like "A Phillips-head screwdriver is the best tool ever!" - but try and explain that to the guy who needs something nailed down...
    "I don't need a nicotine patch, Penny - I smoke cigarettes."

@Friend Irma does have a point this has been done quiet a few times

@Fozzie i think hes just looking for what class people prefer
    Compiled list of valuable information (please look here before posting new thread with a question)

Well, that would be "favourite" class, then. Not trying to nitpick here, there is a huge difference between the two.

in this games its a fine line between "best" and "favourite" class seeing as someone who prefers pet based calsses and have ritualist or soothsayer as the best class
    while someone who prefers melee and have Spellbreaker
    mage, Oracle
    range, Harspex, etc

so its a matter of your prefered style as to whats the best class thus there being a fine line

Only have 1 class in legendary so I would give Ranger a 5 and everything else a 0. Guess that's why I'm not allowed to vote...

I'm just saying, "best" is something you can eventually tie to numbers and figures in terms of e.g. damage output or other variables. "Favourite" might correlate to some degree with those numbers but not entirely. Conqueror for example can definitely be considered a very strong class but to me it ranks somewhere at the absolute bottom, because I think it's simply boring to play and so I prefer something like a dual-wielder Assassin, although a Conqueror would "outperform" him pretty much at any time. So I couldn't safely say that Assassin is a better class than Conqueror - I just favour the one over the other.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast