Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need help guys pleaseeeee

Unhappy need help guys pleaseeeee

i really need help im trying to make a player with good mod i did eveything in art manger and editor now i open quest editor im trying to selcet my mod its givin me an error with not responding why ? what should i do what is the problem please guys help me.

Is your build directory in your TQIT directory? If it is setup in your ArtManager to My Documents\Custom Maps your World Editor will not see it. Quest ED takes a LONG time to load btw, so be patiant.

can u expline to me how because this is the first time im trying to make mod

You need to have your Build set to C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Titan Quest Immortal Throne. This will put your builds inside the C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Titan Quest Immortal Throne\Working\CustomMaps folder. The World Editor will NOT look in your My Documents CustomMaps folder. One of the caveats of working with the World Ed and Quest Ed is that you need constantly move your mod to the My Docs CustomMaps to test. One thing I have that helps a ton is SyncToy. Save yourself HOURS with it.

so u mean i have to copy my work to C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Titan Quest Immortal Throne then in custommaps folder after that i can open quest ed so i can make my mod

by the way what is this synctoy

an what is this Quickfire Mod/Program for TQIT

its still not working i did what u told me and its still quest editor not responding i dont know

can u teach me how to make a mod

Just be professional, read all the tutorials we have in the tutorials section, no one has the time to hold your hand and walk you through everything.
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!

Quote Originally Posted by professional77 View Post
    ok thnx alot noob
    I have no knowledge with modding, so I cannot help. Even if I could mod, I'm not sure I would help you. Why?

Your attitude sucks.

First and foremost; do not call people names, especially those who try to help you.

Secondly, learn English. It helps a lot when asking for help/understanding written material.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast