Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hack, Slash, Repeat - Action RPG Forums

Hack, Slash, Repeat - Action RPG Forums

Hi all,

I'd like to introduce Hack, Slash, Repeat - an Action RPG / Hack and Slash gaming community. The website has been designed specifically to facilitate discussion on the latest ARPG games, which obviously come and go as time passes. At this point in time I have the Diablo and Path of Exile sections well underway however the TQ section needs a helping hand.

I am basically looking for someone to head up the entire TQ section to assist in growing it.

Check out our website and apply at:

www.HackSlashRepeat.com
    Last edited by maxwolfie; 04-07-2012 at 11:30 PM.

My compliments! That's a VERY ambitious project. But maybe the task is a little too challenging :

I mean there are already well-established boards for front-rank Hack'n'Slashes. To illustrate my point just take diablo 2 for example. For DII there are alrealdy 4 reliable boards:

# Diablo IncGamers,
    # diablo2.com,
    # theamazonbasin,
    # d2jsp,

You see those forums have already great knowledgeable threads and reliable guides.

And that's just for DII! On your board there's around 13 games listed.

So how is your team going to manage? This is by no mean a way to belittle your work, I like it very much!

Will you rely on the members to make new threads / guides or are you going to link to already existing guides and turn your board into a humongous hack'n'slash build compendium?

Anyway! I wish you every success.
    Last edited by CrocMagnum; 04-19-2012 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocMagnum View Post
    My compliments! That's a VERY ambitious project. But maybe the task is a little too challenging :

I mean there are already well-established boards for front-rank Hack'n'Slashes. To illustrate my point just take diablo 2 for example. For DII there are alrealdy 4 reliable boards:

# Diablo IncGamers,
    # diablo2.com,
    # theamazonbasin,
    # d2jsp,

You see those forums have already great knowledgeable threads and reliable guides.

And that's just for DII! On your board there's around 13 games listed.

So how is your team going to manage? This is by no mean a way to belittle your work, I like it very much!

Will you rely on the members to make new threads / guides or are you going to link to already existing guides and turn your board into a humongous hack'n'slash build compendium?

Anyway! I wish you every success.
    Thanks, but none of those sites are actually intended for the same purpose as mine, i.e. none of them are specifically ARPG related, but not specifically to one game.

Diablo IncGamers, - Diablo only.
    diablo2.com, Diablo only.
    theamazonbasin, Diablo, WoW, Starcraft, Guild Wars - Looks to be RPG rather than ARPG.
    d2jsp, - More trading related than anything else, also has many other games that are not ARPGs.

The focus of my site is to create an ARPG-only community, but not specific to any one ARPG.

I will be relying on other to post their guides so that they can be accessed from our forums.

Bump, still looking for some assistance