Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Can i use 2 mods at a time?

Traveler

Question Can i use 2 mods at a time?

Hi there! Just that question... Can i use 2 mods at a time? For example, X2 enemies and all skins mods. Thanks!

A version of the All Skins mod is included in the Fan Patch 1.17a. Here's the info:

Additional Features of v1.17
    o AllSkins mod: a version of the AllSkins mod 0.8 has been included on the 1.17 fanpatch. That means that all the skin bottles from the latest AllSkins mod 0.8 have been added so players can see each others' skins online and trade bottles, and we've also included optional vendors so that players can purchase skin bottles from all versions, past and present, of the AllSkins mod inside the main game. To access this option, use the menu's "Unlock Content" button and type in this code: 123. This will drop 2 artifacts, each of which will spawn the appropriate vendor when equipped. Additionaly, we also included specialty skin vendors for adult skins, dress-mesh skins, and skirtless-mesh skins (unlock code: 12345). Note: a player must be using the dress mesh or skirtless mesh in order to properly display skins purchased from those vendors (found in AllSkins 0.8). Also, summoned vendors will not disappear until you exit the game, so we recommend summoning them in a city.

So, it's a simple matter to install the Fan Patch (which fixes many issues in the game anyway) and you'll be able to select custom skins and still play mods as well.

Traveler
    Alright, iīll try that. Thanks!

and welcome to the forums Sirlefalk seems like your already an experienced player hehe
    Need Side Quest Help? Click me!
    'Crooked banks around the world will gladly give a loan today; so if you ever miss a payment they can take your home away'
    -Lupe Fiasco
    ----------------------------------End Of Line----------------------------------

Traveler
    Thanks Kalimon. Well, im not "that" experienced player, just completed the game once anyway. But i just love the modīs ideas. It keeps the game alive