OK so I've played a few characters with Defense... Juggernaut, Templar, and my latest is a Conqueror.

Up until this point, I've been indifferent with the whole Adrenaline tree. I see build guides that praise it, and others that hate it... and I am at a loss here, because I've just discovered a post in another topic that just flipped my view of EVERYTHING upside-down.

I saw a post that said that the passive granted under Adrenaline, called Resilience, actually gives -%recharge to ALL skills (not just adrenaline).

For me, this still hasn't sold me on being a complete Adrenaline junky (yet), because I still don't actually understand how it works / triggers.

If it DOES work with ALL skills (-%recharge), then how does it work? Does it only affect skills that were already on cooldown during the initial Adrenaline rush? Is it completely passive, as in always giving the -%recharge?

If any of you TQ guru's out there would care to explain this to me, I'd be greatly appreciative! My thanks would come in the form of realizing hidden potential in my characters... however I would be quite resentful of the fact that I'd now have to respec 3 characters to factor in the Adrenaline tree...