Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stuff like SBC's?

Stuff like SBC's?

Hi! I was wondering what other "green items" simialr to sbcs exist.. like.. I noticed ichthian armor has it's own set of random stats when spawned as a green item.. is there any other stuff that has some neat/awesome stats like sbcs I should be aware of?
    thanks for your time! I love this community!

75 Harbinger | 70 Conqueror | 70 Conjurer | 70 Diviner | 70 Spellbreaker | 68 Ranger | 65 Elementalist | 65 Evoker | 65 Bone Charmer | 62 Guardian | 61 Brigand | 61 Thane | 61 Templar | 60 Battlemage | 60 Warden | 59 Haruspex | 58 Slayer | 58 Champion | 55 Druid | 52 Paladin | 50 Oracle | +++

Guide for All Skills Attribute Guide Custom Mastery Guide
    ------

Awesome, thanks much

Olympian God Medea Fleecestealer's Avatar
    Also, if you download the TQCollector that lists all the MI's plus things like armour sets, jewellery, Arcane Formulae, etc., that can be found in the game. I've only recently found out about it, but it's really useful as an easy way to check what you have found so far. The Vault is great for storage, but trying to check if you have a particular item can be awkward sometimes, but the Collector gives you an easy way to see a) if you have an item and b) where it is.