Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A New Grim Dawn video...

A New Grim Dawn video...

A new gameplay video was released by Crate today about 4.5 minutes in length showing the Occultist class.

Enjoy!

Looking good. He sure likes those pentagrams!

And while the graphics and environment are very nice, the skills really do not look not so different from a TQ mod. So the heritage does show, which is good I guess.
    Debuffs, summons, grenades and small area spells... actually make him quite similar to a D2I Necro. Not to mention his class is OCCULTIST.

I am excite.
    Seriously, for this to be a pre-Beta is awesome. I feel like the version we will be buying is going to look so good and play amazingly. I love the story that they have posted and the fact that there are guns sparks my interest. Overall, I am just so excite ^ .^

Lead Designer - Iron Lore medierra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Violos View Post
    And while the graphics and environment are very nice, the skills really do not look not so different from a TQ mod. So the heritage does show, which is good I guess.
    I actually created a lot of the textures used in skill particle effects for TQ and made some of the final effects in the game, so it is probably not surprising that there is a similarity. That and, of course, we're using the Iron Lore pfx editor.
    --> This message brought to you by: Taylors of Harrogate, Afternoon Darjeeling Tea <--

So you are the one behind all those "blobs" and the elusive "evil energy"?

Let me know if you ever need a hand in creating more. I think I'm quite decent with that editor by now.
    (Even though it still crashes consistently when trying to load an effect while another is open.)

Looking "Great" medierra!

Can not wait to get my hands on it

Lead Designer - Iron Lore medierra's Avatar
    I've definitely made a few blobs in my time. ; )

Thanks Roland!
    --> This message brought to you by: Taylors of Harrogate, Afternoon Darjeeling Tea <--