Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Juggernaut the Master Armorer

Last video of my juggernaut beating down some tough mobs on m4ssboss3s-mod and Xmax. I use a hale ring of supremacy with spectral matter to leech energy.
    Feel free to comment http://youtu.be/zO4jmTc7vYc
    Last edited by Benitot; 05-08-2012 at 11:22 AM.

I never saw m4ssboss3s-mod before this. It's hilarious XD It reminded me of this scene immediately:
    Rewind to 5:05. Grabbing a Gorgon by it's tail and swinging it around to kill all others is what I saw.
    My Legendary heroes:

Slight Improvements Mod

imho that is the best fight scene ever to be seen in a movie although the one of the end fight scenes in the movie "the one" are also awesome
    _"but i have promises to keep, and miles to go before i sleep-Robert Frost"_
    The bird of hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
    Trader Dialogue [Completed]
    Compiled list of valuable information (please look here before posting new thread with a question)

Yeah lol
    These poor gorgons had no place to hide

@Nightmare. The one, i like this movie, always nice to see jet li kick ass
    Last edited by Benitot; 05-08-2012 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Benitot View Post
    @Nightmare. The one, i like this movie, always nice to see jet li kick ass
    hahahah true that

does the quick recovering from venegance stack wth the skill?
    Last edited by Nightmare14; 05-10-2012 at 03:22 AM.
    Compiled list of valuable information (please look here before posting new thread with a question)

The MI vengence you mean. yep it does stack. Adrenaline from armor of achilles also stacks.

Ok cool thanks

Haven't been playing too much but finally got a pair of myrmidon's legplates of impetus. Impetus/momentum seems to come quite often. Currently level 70
    myrmidon_legplate.jpg

There has been few changes to my gameplay. I am currently using a veteran's sword of harrowing. since I can reduce resistances a bit I decided to give the harrowing suffix a go. Seems to work fine. Since I am not using my sabertooth my DEX dropped a bit. I think its important to keep your DEX around 500 with gear or having 700+ OA, 800 is better, there is a huge difference between 700 and 800 against act 4 mobs. To reach this you should be investing more in DEX than in STR. Anyway there is a limit to which we can increase the effect of physical damage no matter how much we pump in STR, I mean we are no conqueror..
    But we have plenty of ways to do damage, first with high attack speed our shield passive will proc often, we have eruption and damage reflection(its like being able to do all types of damage), all this with reduce resistance works great. Plus with of harrowing suffix its even better. Since we are using a sword putting points in DEX will increase our pierce damage also so it's no wasted.

Second change is I've decided to put 1 point in core dweller and its synergies. That's my skill distribution at level 70
    http://www.titancalc.com/TitanCalc.a...-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

I definitely do not need the core dweller to tank for me. I'm using it as a cannon fodder against certain bosses. I use it against bosses that do AoE attacks, like the demon bull and Hades, sometimes against typhon.
    So how do I do that with just one point in CD and synergies? I swap +skills items before fighting those bosses to summon the CD.
    I have a hallowed helm, Alexander's cuirass, stonediner's cuffs, legguards of the flameborn, Hand of Hephaestus, Hephaestus' Molten Shield, a sacred amulet and dragon tongue artifact. These give +12 to earth mastery. So with just 1 point I have a level 13 CD with max synergies.
    With all our armor bonuses plus rally the CD with max metamorphosis is quite tough. He can tank the demon bull and hades no problem so that's double reflection for them. And if Jade Emperor's Mau-D'uyhn activates he can even survive a fight against 3 typhons.

ps.
    If you completed legendary, have reached a high level and is struggling to get some gears, I have a hallowed wreath of focus, a triumphant stygian shield of focus and the myrmidon's legplate that I can share.
    Last edited by Benitot; 06-03-2012 at 03:59 PM.

If you want to truly have fun with a juggernaut try playing with a friend whos playing an oracle. Uber tankage and elemental damage makes for a pretty fun time.

Yeah its definitely more fun to play along with a caster, petmancer. All the juggenaut's buffs will be helpful for the caster and pets and all the great buffs and defuffs of the oracle will be most welcome That would pawn!

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast