Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Juggernaut the Master Armorer

I'm pretty sure armor only absorbs physical, otherwise why would you need any other resistance then? Shields absorb all damage on the other hand, and with quick recovery + shield recovery -100%, not many things can pass through.
    My Legendary heroes:

Slight Improvements Mod

Yep i just searched for it. Armor absorbs only physical thanks for pointing that out. I'm understanding the mechanics a little better thanks!
    Yep shield even absorbs skill disruption damage but not stun damage.

EDIT: Ok read about it, resistance comes first, then shield blocks the rest. Thought it was the other way round
    Last edited by Benitot; 04-17-2012 at 08:41 AM.

Was making some runs on legendary Hades and a sapros dropped when I killed a gigantes. I know some of the items for my final build may take quite some time to find if this is your first character or you want to play the game legit so I want to give you an idea.

Here are some items that I found already and where i found them, just reached level 67 but got most of them before

Head armor: Huo Qubing's Helm with -23% recharge & -23% energy cost, Tracker's Hood both from typhon

Shield: Triumphant stygian shield of focus from merchant in elysium, about 20 million gold

Wrist savant's stonebinder's cuffs of clout from minoan labyrinth

weapon sabertooth of alacrity, blazing sabertooth of alacrity from tigermen after the village of the jade palace

Rings 3 star of elysium from hades, various hale, occult and green rings of supremacy.

Amulets 1 essence of styx from hades, 1 essence of styx with 34% armor protection from secret passage, 3 polaris from hydra, typhon, hades. A couple of amulet of hygiea

I still did not find a hallowed veil of focus, found hallowed veils, veils of focus and of magnus but not with both affixes yet but thats just a matter of time before I get one.

I won't be farming for Batrachos Greaves because that will take too long. Instead will be farming for myrmidon's legplates, they give 80% poison resistance and 200 DA. I dont't know how rare they are but i remember I found a gog once. If its the same probability I should get a pair in a reasonable amount of time. Will update as soon as I get new items.
    Last edited by Benitot; 04-18-2012 at 11:18 AM.

EDIT: Duplicate post
    Last edited by Benitot; 04-18-2012 at 11:13 AM. Reason: duplicate post

Quote Originally Posted by Benitot View Post
    I won't be farming for Batrachos Greaves because that will take too long. Instead will be farming for myrmidon's legplates, they give 80% poison resistance and 200 DA. I dont't know how rare they are but i remember I found a gog once. If its the same probability I should get a pair in a reasonable amount of time. Will update as soon as I get new items.
    If you do not care for great affixes, I have found Batrachos to drop frequently with the RNG fix turned off (4 pairs in 5 runs)

Wow lucky you!! Thats a good tip thanks will try that. I always had it turn on. You have fanpatch? And where do you farm for them plz? Because I once killed 40k of them frogs and didn't get anything

I think swamp of Soronis is your best bet, it's filled with them.
    My Legendary heroes:

Slight Improvements Mod

What was your OA when you finished the Legendary? Did you kill the bosses primarily with Eruption or melee damage was ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Benitot View Post
    Wow lucky you!! Thats a good tip thanks will try that. I always had it turn on. You have fanpatch? And where do you farm for them plz? Because I once killed 40k of them frogs and didn't get anything
    I do have the fanpatch, and typically do play with the RNG fix as well, but specifically for Batrachos Greaves for some reason without it enabled you seem to have much better luck. You get the issues that led to the fix in the first place (for example the same affixes over and over) but it seems anecdotally to be much easier to find the greaves.

Soronis Swamp is the best place, you can make a pretty good circuit pretty easily, especially on xmax you will get lots of drops.

Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    What was your OA when you finished the Legendary? Did you kill the bosses primarily with Eruption or melee damage was ok?
    Hi, my OA was around 700 used primarily melee damage couple with damage reflection, used eruption mostly on mobs. Didn't have enough -%recharge items to use eruption effectively against bosses at that time.

Now that i have enough -% recharge items and items that reduce resistances if I play xmax, against tough bosses I use a divine scroll of archmage fury to reach -100% recharge and I just spam eruption under them and shield charge them to reduce their resistance. Most of them go down in less than 24secs even on xmax.
    If I don't play xmax I just beat them melee, that's enough.

That's how i looked like when i completed legendary http://s19.postimage.org/pnpt2dclf/j...aut_bronze.jpg
    Last edited by Benitot; 04-18-2012 at 02:58 PM.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast