Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: All Side Quests Complete Guide

Priest
    phwoar thanks man, hopefully this will be the last updating necessary. yeah i just blazed my way through act II and nearly at the end of act III legendary, found some of the last little nooks too.

Olympian God Medea Fleecestealer's Avatar
    Look pretty great to me. I'm sure lots of people are going to find it useful to have all the side quests in one place now. Thanks for undertaking the task. You're a hero.

Priest
    haha as are you, thanks so much for all the fine tuning. credited you and all the others who helped at the bottom

My pleasure.

An awesome guide. I noticed a very minor add. The Torch Lighter in Act4 gives a random artifact fomula. Very helpful if you are trying to farm for a specific formula.

Nice point, MystWalker, thanks for mentioning it. Hopefully Kalimon is still hanging around so he can edit that in for the guide.

This thread is currently my wife's favorite lol. She loves doing all of these side quests, while I only do the sidequests that give attr/skill/% resis/anything special as a reward.

Kalimon, just noticed a slight correction/alteration for the Inside Source quest. Although Callicrates starts off this quest, there's a second NPC you need to talk to in the City of Lost Souls. He's right in the top north corner of the room where the merchants are, but I don't know his name. He's the one who sends you to Kethy the Daemon so we need a mention to send quest seekers off to find the second guy before they leave the city.

Priest
    phew im back, been out a long time. Guys at the moment I can't play TQ as I am at university but when I next go home on a holiday (Christmas time) I will make sure to take into account all your edits. If you find any major problems, drop me a Private Message and I will change it as best I can (you will be credited, of course ).

If not, happy TQ-ing and I look forward to getting involved again at Christmas

Hey, great to see you again kalimon. Good luck with the university studying. I've checked my list for the IT side quests and the second guy is called Pylades. So after talking to Callicrates, questers then need to find Pylades right up in the north top corner of the merchants room to update the quest.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast