Version 1.40+ Full Install
NEWER VERSION RELEASED
Diablo True Type Fonts (0.1 MB)
Along with Diablo 2 Lilith comes the latest incarnation of D2I.
Besides the ability to turn any Lilith build into a D2 Lilith, it brings several updates of its own.
As the name suggests, this mod is built upon the Immortal Throne expansion.
Though it does fix many issues of the original game by itself, it is also recommended that you get the Bugfix Fanpatch.
- Play IT with Diablo 2 skills!
- Five fully playable D2 classes (out of six planned)
- Original looks, sounds and designs
- Major sound overhaul from Yourfriend's mod
- Unique new skill types
- Javelin class weapons
- Hybrid character and class mixture support
- New balance systems, support for "weak" damage types
- Proper scaling and challenging play across all 12 acts
- New resistances for all enemies, immunities in Hell
- New enemy skills and AI
- Adjusted spawns, guest monsters, more champions
- New enemies, heroes, bosses and items
- Lilith assimilation code
For details, have a look at the Development Thread.
Comments and questions about the earlier releases can be found in the Beta 1.00 thread and all subsequent release threads.
Changelog for 1.31 -> 1.40
- All known bugs fixed
- New heroes and quest bosses
- New guest monster appearances
- Fixed & distributed Wraith MIs
- Boss/champion makeovers
- New & improved effects
- Major sound redesign (YourFriend's mod)
- Added "Lilith assimilation code"
Some details on those can be found here, here and here.
Overview of playable classes in 1.40
Amazon // Nec-Ama + Amazon
Necromancer // Nec-Ama + Necromancer
Sorceress // Sor-Bar + Sorceress
Barbarian // Sor-Bar + Barbarian
Assassin // Pal-Asn + Assassin
Thunder Warden // Amazon + Pal-Asn
Fallen Paladin // Necromancer + Pal-Asn
Shadow Warrior // Nec-Ama + Pal-Asn
Arcane Warrior // Sorceress + Pal-Asn
Battlemaster// Barbarian + Pal-Asn
Frost Warrior // Sor-Bar + Pal-Asn
Demon Hunter // Assassin + Amazon
Tactician // Assassin + Necromancer
Shadow Mage // Assassin + Nec-Ama
Burninator // Assassin + Sorceress
Trickster // Assassin + Barbarian
Blademancer // Assassin + Sor-Bar
Spear Master // Amazon + Sor-Bar
Fire Thrower // Amazon + Sorceress
Wood Witch // Amazon + Necromancer
Voice Of Doom // Barbarian + Necromancer
Chieftain // Barbarian + Amazon
Shaman // Barbarian + Sorceress
Skull Hunter // Nec-Ama + Barbarian
Force Of Nature // Nec-Ama + Sor-Bar
Warlock // Nec-Ama + Sorceress
Cursed One // Sor-Bar + Necromancer
Black Mage // Sorceress + Necromancer
Scout // Amazon
Goth // Necromancer
Delinquent // Nec-Ama
Apprentice // Sorceress
Hunk // Barbarian
Hellion // Sor-Bar
Grasshopper // Assassin
Vigilante // Pal-Asn
* Char and mastery names are not in Diablo letters
- Apparently, you need to add the respective fonts to your Windows fonts to see them in game.
* Small 4:3 resolutions show black bar behind the skill menu
- Native to Kirii's UI. Try another resoultion.
* Relics cannot be attached to javelins
- Current state of the art for 1h ranged weapons. One can use the "relics in all" cheat to allow it.
* Grim difficulty does not unlock on first occasion.
- Not sure what causes this. Just do the final quest once more (or unlock with Defiler).
* Being killed as a male with dual javelins causes freezes
- Typo in the death animation. Fixed in 1.40+.
>> Please use this thread to report any other finds. <<