Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [RELEASE] Diablo 2 Immortal ~ v1.40+

Quote Originally Posted by Phenixer View Post
    I just downloaded the mod and can't attack with the beginning staff weapon? Yea...

EDIT: You should tell in your post that the staff is a special attack. Else people just don't understand they start with a non-working weapon.
    Take it from me, I learned the hard way: leave the tooltips enabled! All these game changes like this are explained in the tutorial. The way staves work are explained in the 2nd tooltip.

Quote Originally Posted by csabadns View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    I've just started a fresh Assasin and noticed that Tiger Strike interrupts monster attack animation, slow attacking monsters like Bishibosh can't hit me at all (one on one). Is it a bug or undocumented feature?
    It is intended, if you'll read the description of the skill more carefully you will see why it interrupts itIt is intended, if you'll read the description of the skill more carefully you will see why it interrupts it
    Actually, it is not.
    I added the trap effect that keeps ranged enemies from running, but the interrupted attack is probably an unintended side-effect of it (as opposed to Claws Of Thunder, which are meant to deliver shocks like that).

If this also affects bosses to a degree that makes them too easy, I might have to change it.
    Any data on that so far?

Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Violos View Post
    Actually, it is not.
    I added the trap effect that keeps ranged enemies from running, but the interrupted attack is probably an unintended side-effect of it (as opposed to Claws Of Thunder, which are meant to deliver shocks like that).

If this also affects bosses to a degree that makes them too easy, I might have to change it.
    Any data on that so far?
    I remember having seen in the description smth about stopping their attack...haven't really used it much, only in the beginning, 'till I unlocked the elemental attacks. With Bishibosh I know it worked, I was quite amazed how easy I killed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Violos View Post
    Any data on that so far?
    Tested only on Polyphemus/Viper queens so far, doesn't work on bosses, due to their resistances I guess.

And vs normal mobs it doesn't trivialize the game due to increased monster spawns ( more monsters against a class with almost no AoE is just cruel...compared to barb/amazon she feels so fragile ).

Telekinesis is fail. Can not we give him the same opportunities as he had in D2 (opening doors, lifting objects from a distance, etc.)?

It seems that traps only get health and mana increases in Grim/Hell, or damage increase isn't shown in skill trees?

It's not shown. Also, magic-using pets get most of their damage boost through Intelligence in D2I, in order to preserve the usefulness of player-based % increases.

@lordktim
    As you might guess, making it do these things (or even knockback) is impossible in TQ.
    So I replaced it with a defense-reducing "hold person" type of effect.

...which is far from "fail" if you put a few points in it. You can use it to disable dangerous casters, and keep big and freeze-resistant enemies off your back. Most notably, though, it is THE resistance breaker in the Sorc's arsenal.

You can see me use it here to great effect instead of any freezing spells.

BUGGED FONTS

As it turns out, the mod's Diablo fonts which only some players could see are not being displayed in the game unless your Windows knows them.

Silly but true.

I'm looking for a permanent workaround for this, but until then, here are the TTF files for you. Just double-click them to install. The upside is that you will also be able to use them in other programs.

-> Diablo Fonts (Filesmelt) <-

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345