Not quite sure what you are talking about. The Necromancer? Or maybe his Iron Golem?
The latter does take his "body parts" from numerous loot tables, depending on his level and the difficulty. But those should be unchanged in D2L, and have no empty slots. So it is probably some glitch in your files.
You do not really need to make the merge if you are not comfortable with it, btw. With the new big bosses not being placed yet, the changes towards the last D2Lilith are rather few.
An official version with everything in it will follow soon, as 1.45. When I stop toying with possible Paladin skills instead, that is.
Last edited by Violos; 06-07-2012 at 01:20 PM.
thank's for the reply, it was the Iron golm when I had points in all of the options for him. I will wait for mergeing for that one then : ] thanks
Big update! D2 Lilith v1.45
I'm finally done with the next official release of D2 Lilith, version 1.45.
- bringing all the goodies from D2I 1.44 to the world of Lilith, and more.
- All D2I bosses now part of the Lilith storyline
- Fixed some quests to avoid blocks
- Lilith in English! (Reviewed all the dialogues and descriptions)
- Endgame content: Hellfire Quest
- Rest skill, Fonts, Items and Fixes from 1.44
and the common new features of 1.45, which are
- No more Weapon Block bug
- Enhanced staff fighting
- Fixed undead magic resists
- More original D2 loot (from the 4P conversion project)
=> Download sources
=> Original D2I v1.45
Last edited by Violos; 06-19-2012 at 07:59 AM.
Awesome, thanks man!
Can you put up a mirror, maybe mediafire? I have problems getting filesmelt archives to extract.
I'm on it, uploading one at a time...
ModDB is best imo, but always lags behind a bit because it is moderated and I usually write a proper article.
If you are lucky FOE is fast to mirror it on 4Players, but it's a little past midnight here so you may need to have patience.
P.S. You're welcome.
As always, there was one big blooper that eluded me until all the big archives had been uploaded...
This time, some relics of paladin testing:
Luckily my graphics are in a separate file, resources/img.arc which can be replaced without changing versions.
Downloads are being updated.
By occasion I published a little vid that shows how you can dodge boars in order get through the first area of D2 Lilith safely - even if you were to find no weapon at all at the vendor or in early stashes.
Nevertheless, I already made some changes for the next version which will equip you to fight them in style - with torches and farming tools!
D2 Lilith Changelog for 1.45 -> 1.60
- Added the Paladin class (30 skills)
- Rearranged and balanced Assassin Martial Arts tree
- Minor changes to Sorceress cold spells
- Reworked Mana Shield energy consumption
- Added more Diablo 2 items
- Added upgradeable class sets for every class and difficulty
- Created one ultimate set for each pure class
- Increased drop ratio of new items vs. old items
- Stopped lower level loot from dropping in Hell
- Added more bonus items and two bonus sets
- Added starting weapons
- Reworked / buffed numerous affixes
- Some offensive affixes now appear on shields
- Items now grant the proper Paladin skills
- +X to Skills affixes now appear on weapons for all classes
- Reworked the set bonuses of all old TQ and IT sets
- Art update for skill and class selection screens
- Art update for Insect Swarms
- Improved several particle effects
- Funky health and mana bars
- Fixed the difficulty unlocking bug!
- Improved Spanish and German translations
- Included Spectre's post-fanpatch fixes
=> Original D2I v1.60
Last edited by Violos; 07-30-2012 at 10:11 AM.
Help plz i only see custom map diablo 2 slect char and i downloaded the full 1.60 d2 lilith package so why are the lilth starting map not showing in custom game ?
p.s nvm mind i made a bak up of my folder in my games which i name titan quest immortal throne.bak -.- the bak was cut of unless u hold over it
Last edited by Braven123; 08-05-2012 at 05:50 AM.
I just wanted to say Vio, you done justice to the original diablo games. Not only does this feel like the originals, but it is in fact how it should have always been. I'm really enjoying the hybrid skill trees, and the awesome atmosphere. LOL, I never played titan quest, but so far this mod is far to good to pass up. I will without a doubt spread word of this like a forest catching a blaze from wild fire ;p Thanks again for all your hard work!