Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [RELEASE] Diablo 2 Lilith

Exclamation [RELEASE] Diablo 2 Lilith

Lo and behold - it is finally done!

The classes and features of D2I, combined with the awesome world, dark dungeons and original Diablo soundtrack of Lilith. Molded together with many little improvements to give you the closest thing to Diablo you can get in TQ.
    EDIT: Now updated with the features of the completed D2 Immortal 1.6!

Version 1.64 Complete - 757 MB

ModDB.com
    4Fansites.de

Version 1.64 Light - 148 MB (just add Lilith mp3.arc+maps.arc)

ModDB.com
    Dropbox

This mod is built upon Lilith and Diablo 2 Immortal, and thus needs the Immortal Throne expansion. The "light" version excludes some large but unchanged files (maps & mp3) that have to be copied from any existing Lilith installation.

Though D2I does fix many issues of the original game by itself, and Lilith comes with a full set of skins, it is also recommended that you use the Bugfix Fanpatch.

Since this is a loadable mod, you can also combine it with camera mods and other patches.

Screens

Features

• Total conversion of TQ to resemble Diablo
    • Six fully playable Diablo 2 classes
    • Original looks, sounds, designs and musical score
    • A huge open world to explore
    • Unique new skill mechanics
    • Javelins and dexterity-based weapons
    • Hybrid character and class mixture support
    • New balance systems, nerfed exploits, support for "weak" damage types
    • Extra sound overhaul from YourFriend's sound mod
    • A deadly alliance of D2I and Lilith enemies
    • Improved enemy skills and AI
    • Hordes of monsters, more champions, new heroes
    • Epic boss fights and large-scale endgame quest
    • New item sets for all classes, and reworked bonuses for all old sets
    • Famous Diablo 2 loot and many bonus items to find

For details on D2I, have a look at the Development Thread in the respective subforum. For everything about Lilith, look around this one or consult Lilithpedia. For history of D2L, go here.

Movie

Known Issues

* Small 4:3 resolutions show a black bar behind the skill menu
    - Native to Kirii's UI, which mine is based on. Just use another resoultion.

* Relics cannot be attached to javelins
    - Current state of the art for 1h ranged weapons. Will probably never be possible.
    - One can use the "relics in all" cheat to allow it.

* Quest: Mordak is not waiting in Echoes Village.
    - Lilith issue. Activate the "Savepoint" tent and restart the game to make him appear.

* Enemy resistances do not follow D2I's logic.
    - Most enemy resistances are still those from Lilith. Kill them anyway.

>> Please use this thread to report any other finds. (Also check the Lilith bug forum). <<

Big shout-out to FOE for his dedication to making this happen. He made me start this way ahead of schedule (to the detriment of my work and free time, but worth it) by making a first merge. And to Tamschi, who modified his ModMerge tool to enable this.
    Also of course to Mostal for making such an awesome mod to build upon in the first place, and all the modders whose work went into Lilith or D2I at earlier stages (Lufe's Allskins, Kirii's UI and YourFriend's sounds). As well as Ferrovipath for the immensely helpful Lilithpedia.
    Last edited by Violos; 05-15-2014 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Update

Citizen
    awesome idea...I'm sure it will rock\m/

Priest
    Thank you,

Much appreciated, I've been playing your Diablo Lilith test merge and had a lot of fun...

The only problem was whit the drops: extremely rare for greens, yellows where really scattered but blue where mor frequents. The fact that there is only one merchand up to the city of Asteria makes it pretty hard equipement wise.

So thank you again for taking the time to do that mod...

Biblyos

Traveler
    Yes! Thanks to everyone involved! Time for some fun.

Priest
    Thank you so much!
    Servus, Erwin

Oracle 62 / Assassin 62 (68 Lilith) / Guardian (Xmax) 62 / Haruspex (Xmax) 62 / Seducer (Masteries-Xmax) 60 / Arcanist (UL) 59 / Seeker (LilithMasteries) 70 / Chthonian (UL) 36
    » German Thread about TQVault and Lilith Mod ...

Quote Originally Posted by Biblyos View Post
    Thank you,

Much appreciated, I've been playing your Diablo Lilith test merge and had a lot of fun...

The only problem was whit the drops: extremely rare for greens, yellows where really scattered but blue where mor frequents. The fact that there is only one merchand up to the city of Asteria makes it pretty hard equipement wise.

So thank you again for taking the time to do that mod...

Biblyos
    You're all welcome.

Concerning equipment, the armor and "helmet" should be taken care of by the time you leave the Souls Forest. (If not, kill that boar a few more times.)
    The vendor does sell slightly better stuff than he used to, though not too much because the idea is really just to get you started. If not from chests, you will get more weapons and armor from the highlands Goatmen around level 7, and then from Blood Raven's rogues.

Gardakan also sells you stuff after freeing Mordak.

P.S.
    Does everyone get that reference, btw? Loved it.
    Last edited by Violos; 03-08-2012 at 04:04 AM.

Priest
    Saw your "reference" video... It made me laught so much, especialy since i'm from the province of Québec and could understand the original dialogs.

It made me remember some of my friends while I was playing D&D way back in the 80's when they were going balistic and so pissed off when their character died on a dice roll or a bad decision!!!! Some times people seems to forget the fun factor of a game....

Again thank you, and to FOE, for your mod Diablo+Lilith,

Biblyos
    Last edited by Biblyos; 03-08-2012 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Typo correction

Is the look dropped by the boar random? My assassin got a barbarian look. :/
    I shall try to kill him again and see if my luck improves.

Also my game crashed on opening Zara's chest because I had stupid defiler mod messing with chest drops!! Happens every time I start a new Lilith game. -sigh-

Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by flix View Post
    Is the look dropped by the boar random? My assassin got a barbarian look. :/
    Yes, it's random!
    Servus, Erwin

Oracle 62 / Assassin 62 (68 Lilith) / Guardian (Xmax) 62 / Haruspex (Xmax) 62 / Seducer (Masteries-Xmax) 60 / Arcanist (UL) 59 / Seeker (LilithMasteries) 70 / Chthonian (UL) 36
    » German Thread about TQVault and Lilith Mod ...

Priest
    Hey Vio, please chek your pm, i send yoy the spanish text of lilith and assasin.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast