Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LvL 75 Harbinger with Items

LvL 75 Harbinger with Items

Link of this image
    http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8...eharbinger.png (New Items) (Video older than these items)

Offensive Ability:1330
    Defensive Ability:1146

RATE PLS : )

If it is possible, watch on YouTube
    Last edited by Thamuz; 03-27-2012 at 11:23 AM.

Show us your secondary stats, I'm curious to see your number of monsters killed
    There may be no 'I' in team, but there's a 'ME' if you look hard enough.
    Ħuʍop ǝpısdn sı sn ɟo ǝuo 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

How long did it take you to farm those items with perfect affixes? You've been very lucky, I've never gotten a single item with Ferocious prefix.

You could download the fan patch which fixes the bugged Homados
    75 Harbinger | 70 Conqueror | 70 Conjurer | 70 Diviner | 70 Spellbreaker | 68 Ranger | 65 Elementalist | 65 Evoker | 65 Bone Charmer | 62 Guardian | 61 Brigand | 61 Thane | 61 Templar | 60 Battlemage | 60 Warden | 59 Haruspex | 58 Slayer | 58 Champion | 55 Druid | 52 Paladin | 50 Oracle | +++

Guide for All Skills Attribute Guide Custom Mastery Guide
    ------

Ferocious prefix ? what it give ? i open the picture attached and it turn out a small picture at new tab.. so i couldnot view it clearly

click imageshack link

Oh you changed your picture, shame you removed your starting dagger from the inventory. It added that extra bit of special to the pic
    There may be no 'I' in team, but there's a 'ME' if you look hard enough.
    Ħuʍop ǝpısdn sı sn ɟo ǝuo 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

This pic is my secondary stat with Ikon of Zeus. I played tq for 3 days. I didin t run everywhere in normal and epic level.Only I completed questes that reward skill and stat points. Because Monster Infrequents do not dropped ın normal and epic level Finally greatest monster killed as seen typhon because I killed typhon a lot of than Hades. I tried very hard to drop these items

Wow, with that level of farming... you are either very lucky, twinking, or obtaining at least the Razors from a special source. =) My personal opinion, please don't be offended.

I killed too many bosses really

Very nice, Thamuz... IMO, my diviner has about the same DPS, but not quite as hardy as your guy. I have to lure out Minolord one at a time or the thee of them get me.

As a side note, you have an average of 10 thousand XP per kill.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast