Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Legendary Completed

Legendary Completed

Finally managed to finish legendary with my toon, here are some pics of it ^_^shield.jpgArmor.jpgshoes.jpggloves.jpgnecklace.jpg

What do u guys think about my toon (cept i messed up stats). Should i change anything?

Sorry about double post, here is the rest of the picsring2.jpgRing1.jpgWeapon.jpg

and the helmet is Ares's war helm (cant upload a picture of it for some reason)
    SecondaryStats.jpg

Good job! Just looks like your pierce resistance and DA need any work at all, from what I see.

I guess it would depend on what you plan on doing next with this guy...

Olympian God Medea Fleecestealer's Avatar
    Excellent job. Here's to the first of many completions with many different characters.

Well, atm due to my lifesteal no mob group can take more than 1-2k hp, i deal with hydra without any potions(1charge at it and then hitting, no trouble at all), manticore aint an issue, dragoliche and typhoon as well...but, hades is kicking my ass...oh and the bloody skeleton at the overlord area, if i let that guy live more than 3-4sec hes killing me a lot

I like your axe, but I'm not a fan of those rings and amulet. I guess it gives you a good mix of resistances, but I prefer a more focused approach in general and switch to rings with specific resistances when needed. But you do need a source of +%ADCtH..
    There may be no 'I' in team, but there's a 'ME' if you look hard enough.
    Ħuʍop ǝpısdn sı sn ɟo ǝuo 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

I tend to think of ADCtH as a luxury unless the character is planned around using it from the beginning. My brigand has no ADCtH at all, and he does just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalie View Post
    I like your axe, but I'm not a fan of those rings and amulet. I guess it gives you a good mix of resistances, but I prefer a more focused approach in general and switch to rings with specific resistances when needed. But you do need a source of +%ADCtH..
    I've got to agree with Shalie. You'll eventually run into better jewelry if you farm loot with this guy . Maybe one purple ring for resistances etc, and a good hale of X socketed with a legendary demon's blood (life resist completion bonus would be best in my opinion). Hades will kick your behind a lot less when your base vitality resistance is up near 80% . Some +skills would help too... perhaps you can get that from a good legendary amulet; there are several to choose from if you can get them to drop for you. Another option for +skills amulet is a sacred amulet... even better if you're lucky enough to get one to drop with a useful suffix. I think my first conqueror has a sacred of immortality, for example. That would give you another charm/relic you can socket on the amulet. Monkey king's tricks can be fun, raptor tooth is a solid choice for a melee toon, or hecate's crescent is nice if you're having energy problems.
    Last edited by Zaptue; 03-14-2012 at 05:05 AM.

You have some nice gear.