Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Beat Hades!

Olympian God Medea Fleecestealer's Avatar
    Nope, not finished yet. My Brigand is struggling so I think I'm going to give her a rest and hope my other toons can find some better equipment for her. Conqueror's in Epic China and going nicely so hopefully he'll find some good stuff.

Not sure I'm going to tackle UL, but Lilith is one I'm going to try - if I ever get tired of the original TQIT. Whole new maps and story so it looks pretty interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by krutex View Post
    Yeah.. look like Barmanu seems to be problems to all players.. LOL.. he should get a 'title' to himself...
    hye medea.. finish legendary already ? Wanna try UL ? i think it will give you more challenge.. come migrating to UL
    I think that every RPG should have an Uber or insanely difficult boss to beat. I believe that Barmanu was put in there to kindof fill that role. He can be a royal pain, until you know his tricks, then he's not too bad... with about 60% stun resists, you virtually eliminate the cheese stun/metor combo, unless he spawned with some +speed item
    80% stun guarantees you can't be hit with the combo 1-on-1.

Traveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Medea Fleecestealer View Post
    Yep, you can always hop back to Normal difficulty to go after the treasure. Just select Normal difficulty and enter the game, you'll emerge at the last rebirth fountain in the Palace. Then just slap down a teleport, choose the Plains of Judgement portal and then run/fight your way back down to the treasure room and pop the stones in place. Voila, instant treasure trove! After you've stored/sold the loot, come out of the game, select Epic and continue on your merry way.

Barmanu is the worst for me. I can deal with Cyclopses, but he sneakily hits me with meteors even when he's out of view. NOT FAIR!
    Thanks to you and krutex. It did not occur to me that I could do that. Tried it out tonight and squealed when I saw 5 chests. All yellows and a few charm pieces. Not even one green. Sniff. Oh well. Still having a blast.

Olympian God Medea Fleecestealer's Avatar
    Yes, it's not the best place to find goodies, but at least you get the reward for completing the quest. Might be better stuff on the Epic/Legendary runs of course.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12