Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MI Wraith Armor

MI Wraith Armor

It occurred to me as I was running my brigand along the beach towards the secret passage that I can't recall the last time I had the wraiths there drop any green armor, or indeed, if they have ever dropped any for me in that vicinity. I'll still be gunning them down because I got my first Sapros from one quite some time ago . Has anyone looted green wraith armor from that particular pack of wraiths?

I don't recall ever having found any wraith cages, clasps, etc. on the beach near Rhodes. I find plenty of them along Megara's coast, however, including green variants.

Same here. Megara and Halcyon Coast is where I got those.
    "I don't need a nicotine patch, Penny - I smoke cigarettes."

I thought they did not drop in ActIV, I have spent some time farming for the boots with +speed on it.
    Never found one, there are just not that many wraiths in the game to do serious farming, even with xmax.
    There may be no 'I' in team, but there's a 'ME' if you look hard enough.
    Ħuʍop ǝpısdn sı sn ɟo ǝuo 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Quote Originally Posted by Shalie View Post
    there are just not that many wraiths in the game
    I'd even say they're among the rarest enemies in the entire game, like the siege striders in Elysium or the dragonlike demons (forgot the name) in the Obsidian Halls.
    "I don't need a nicotine patch, Penny - I smoke cigarettes."

Sepulchral Wyrms. And you are right... there could be a few more of those in Hades.
    And those Act IV Sailors should indeed be able to wear those Wraith MIs. Maybe some Lost Souls as well.

Thanks for the ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Violos View Post
    Sepulchral Wyrms. And you are right... there could be a few more of those in Hades.
    And those Act IV Sailors should indeed be able to wear those Wraith MIs. Maybe some Lost Souls as well.

Thanks for the ideas.
    I'm glad we were able to spark some ideas for you . It sounds like your mod will be pretty darn cool when it's done!

Heh. I wonder when that will be then.
    I usually only release content which I consider "done" for what it is. That's why the mod expands slowly, with only little changes to existing parts.

If you mean the point at which I will stop adding small things if they sound good... then it might be a very long time.

That aside - did you actually find those Wraith MIs in the normal game?

Checking the records, it seems that none of the Wraiths (the obscure "quest monsters" in base TQ as well as those in IT) or Lost Souls get to wear them at all. Not even the heroes.
    Last edited by Violos; 02-27-2012 at 05:21 AM.

I have one epic version of Ethereal Leggings and two legendary versions, two legendary versions of Ethereal Clasp. They must have dropped somewhere in the normal game or xmax version, probably while I was farming for them along the coast to Megara.

*edit* Actually, I farmed the coastal bit after Megara, there are more Wraith spawns there.
    Last edited by Shalie; 02-27-2012 at 06:12 AM.
    There may be no 'I' in team, but there's a 'ME' if you look hard enough.
    Ħuʍop ǝpısdn sı sn ɟo ǝuo 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Ah, found it.

As opposed to the usual system those act 1 wraiths (and Alastor and Leucus) do not have a "monster infrequent" loottable, because their normal equiment slot already links to a "master table" which then splits into M/MI lootables at a 1000/4 ratio.

Nobody in Act 4 gets this, thogh.

As for D2I I already gave everyone varying chances to draw directly from the MI lootables now, so I suppose I'll just quench that built-in extra chance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast