Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 37 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your TQ Collector Progress Here

Olympian God Medea Fleecestealer's Avatar
    That's a bit of a shame, I love collecting all the sets. Also means I can't complete the Legendary sets list in TQCollector. Am I right in thinking that one of the special sets like Garb of the Great Merchant isn't available either without an unlocking code? Seem to remember reading something about this for one of the sets, but it was a long time ago.

If you do a quick forum search you can find the codes to unlock them. they are not good items but I unlocked them as well simply to get completeness.

Thanks, jowshie, I did as you suggested and found them. Strange though, all those sets are yellow. Weird.

For anyone who wants them the codes are:

274267 Shinobi Shozoku
    925678 Garb of the Great Merchant
    437626 Garb of Germania
    373624 Garb of Gaul

Just start playing one of your toons, hit escape to get to Unlock Content, click on it, type in a code and click okay and the set will fall at your feet.

A couple of SP runs netted a Coven Nex, Armour of the Burning Blade, Pluton's Cornucopia (which I needed for my Bladefinger Magician), a Snowball (first ever) and, at last, a Batrachos Breastplate! Okay, not the Greaves I know, but it's the first Batrachos I've ever found so at least I know the game will drop them for me. I was beginning to give up hope.

Huh, just noticed something. I managed to get two Armour of the Burning Blade helms and put them in my Vault. Went off to TQCollector to have a look and, not really thinking about it, looked at the Epic Armour section and lo and behold, my Armour of the Burning Blade hasn't gone bold to show I've got any. Confused me a bit so I thought about it and then went off to Legendary section and Helms and there they were, all nice and bold.

First time I've seen two items with exactly the same name in the game, body and head gear. I suspect they were meant to be a set, but were never finalised as such. The only other set I know of that spans both Epic and Legendary is the Bane of Karkinos set where the Lindane sword is a blue item while the Shield of Permathryn is a purple one.

Quote Originally Posted by Irma2 View Post
    1387/1752 (79.17%)

Monster Infrequents: 188/487. I don't target these, only the useful ones like SBC and Sabertooth.
    Uniques: 627/655. Mostly blues which I'm missing. Oh, and Ferrus Gnosi. Strangely enough, and despite bazillions of Hades and SP runs, I can't get the Legendary Act IV axes either: Pyrophoric Lop, Pytho and Sagaris Tartarus.
    Artifacts: 71/75. I had them all at one point but have used some Lesser and Greater to make Divine in the meanwhile.
    Charms: 72/72. Doh.
    Parchments: None. Who keeps these things??
    Formulae: 74/75. Soul Shiver is the only one I'm missing. Mainly because I make 'em as soon as I find 'em. I must have about 30 Soul Shivers vaulted.
    Relics: 93/93. Doh.
    Sets: 262/279. I'm missing Huo Qubing's helm and blade, the Earth-shaker and Fist of the Fiery Legion. The rest are things like Armament of Gaul which don't drop in game but are unlocked by codes or something.
    I can suggest where to farm the Earth-shaker if u want to complete the set, I found 4 of them, all in Argolis while farming for Khthonion Razor. It seems those spear melinoes carry it often.4 times dropped, all of them in Argolis.

I was going to wait until 50% to post the update, but things have been slow lately.

583/1217. My Legendary MI collection:

Link to big view
    Last edited by essjayehm; 05-29-2012 at 02:07 PM.

Were can i get that program to see what i have?
    I might have 1%

Tools section.

Also recommend TQ vault, as the Transfer stash will fill up quite quicky without it!

Have vault already.
    Done...1.6%

Page 37 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast