Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 24 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your TQ Collector Progress Here

@sugar kane - Yeah, Irma2 named the uber bow for epic, Gorgon Sisters can drop nice bows and you can always farm Soronis for Bramblewood Bow as well. Although most juicy stuff drops only in Legendary I'm afraid, but that's not a problem, at least for me
    And Homados is rather sucky item (apart from it's appearance, it's cool, I admit). +10% AS is rather... low. And since I use fanpatch, it's not bugged, so I would only wear Veteran's Homados Of the Glade just to look cool
    EDIT: I just checked my vault, I have Homados from each difficulty
    Last edited by Asheron; 04-10-2012 at 07:42 PM.
    My Legendary heroes:

Slight Improvements Mod

So I thought to myself "Let's go just one more run of the Soronis before I switch to Valley of the Kings. And soon I got... Mbuti of Speed. "That's what I'm talkin' 'bout" in true Dante style, thinks me, and I decide to finish the run. Well, gentlemen, I think picture says more then 1000 words:

Tracker's appeared first, and me like then other one... Damn, I felt like dancing a jig Tyrant's was also not bad.

I'm in valley now, I hope luck shines on me there as well.
    My Legendary heroes:

Slight Improvements Mod

Finally reached A4 Legendary, everything was a breeze including toxeus so far. Noticed that my DA was way lower than I would like, so I decided to farm for Batrachos Greaves and Soldier's Unyielding Will.

Found 5 shields, none with good affixes though. No bramblewoods or Batrachos legs of course, such is luck.

Up to an even 25.00% on Collector and going strong.
    EDIT:

Found some good greens tonight.
    Last edited by jowshie; 04-10-2012 at 10:22 PM.

@ essjayehm -- Bandari gear is still called Bandari gear (with an Accursed variant), but the MI version is actually greenish turquoise in color rather than yellow (and by that I mean the actual color of the armor itself, not the name of the armor), at least for the chestpiece. I have a Savant's Bandari's Corselet of Clout that shows what I mean:

Savant's Bandari's Corselet of Clout.JPG

Also, the Wraith MI is called Ethereal as mentioned in a previous post, and it, too, is a different color than the standard Wraith armor, being a dark brick red rather than a brighter red (again, at least in the case of the chestpiece), as shown in this pic of an Ethereal Cage of Needles:

Ethereal Cage of Needles.JPG

Both of these items are showing up in my TQ Collector listing. Strangely, after countless Bandari runs, I have only the one corselet and nothing else in terms of Bandari MI gear. For me, it's nearly as rare as Batrachos Greaves (try farming Soronis without the RNG Fix activated--I've read that allows Batrachos Greaves to drop, whereas the RNG Fix prevents them from dropping, or some such voodoo...).

And no Megalesios items for me, ever, so far. Of course, I'm not in the habit of farming that Telkine so my chances are slim to none of ever getting that gear.
    Last edited by defboy99; 04-11-2012 at 04:07 AM.

It looks like everyone had good runs tonight. Jeez. I took my lvl 20 Conq from Pythian Caves to Herakleion and found 7 blue Uniques (Firespike, Frostbite, Blood Letter, Shepherd's Crook, Telliam's Will, Shadowsting and Fell Blade) and 9 of the 10 possible Act I relics without any farming. Sadly, only Shepherd's Crook is new to my list--I have multiples of all those other lowly blues. Still, it was a fruitful run.

1103/1752 (62.96%)

@ jowshie That's a nice shield among the possibles one, a Herculean Soldier's Unyielding Will of Immortality, socketed with Legendary Turtle Shell (+41% Pierce resist)... is nearly impossible.

@jowshie - Purifying Batrachos Bracers... Talking about a synchronization. I have Impenetrable Batrachos Breastplate (Of Grace), getting around 170% Pierce resistance from single item...

And Soldier's Unyielding Will is so... butt ugly. That's one of those items I will never use, no matter the affix on it (similar to Folg)
    My Legendary heroes:

Slight Improvements Mod

Yeah, I am just hoping for at least a double affix unyielding will, since my Herculean... Of Trickery gives me such damage and attack speed. I lose 1k DPS by changing out, though I really want that DA. I am hoping to find Batrachos Greaves, but in 6 hours last night did not see any, though I know that is not rare with the RNG fix. I will try some tonight without it.

@Asheron -- I actually feel that it just takes the character in a different direction, a more organic look. Between a folg, Soldier's Unyielding Will, and some form of "natural" looking helm I am kinda going for a "living off the land" look for my endgame goal (though I admit it is mainly based on the stats and then justifying it to myself after the fact.

@LMunhoz -- Which shield, the SUW or the Herc of Trickery.

I went through about 6 progressively better clubs last night as well, all dual affix greens slightly better than the last.

Trying to decide what my ideal affixes would be

Didn't get a screenie but I forgot I also got Sacred.. of the Tiger Amulet with 23% speed.

wouldn't you know it, first run without the RNG and I am now the proud owner of

EDIT: And on the second run another, this is freaky
    EDIT2: And a second pair from the second run, if anyone needs these things just turn off the RNG
    EDIT3: Best run ever too
    Last edited by jowshie; 04-11-2012 at 04:33 PM.

Page 24 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast