Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: when does the alpha come out?

when does the alpha come out?

i just pre ordered the legendary version of this game and had a look round for when the release date for the alpha is gonna come out and had no luck so when does the alpha come out?
    _"but i have promises to keep, and miles to go before i sleep-Robert Frost"_
    The bird of hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
    Trader Dialogue [Completed]
    Compiled list of valuable information (please look here before posting new thread with a question)

Lead Designer - Iron Lore medierra's Avatar
    We don't have a solid date yet but I think this FAQ best answers it http://www.grimdawn.com/about_faq.php#q12
    --> This message brought to you by: Taylors of Harrogate, Afternoon Darjeeling Tea <--

ok thanks, the wait is killing though im just excited for it lol
    Compiled list of valuable information (please look here before posting new thread with a question)

I know, me too!
    --> This message brought to you by: Taylors of Harrogate, Afternoon Darjeeling Tea <--

hahahahaha

This and diablo 3 are making me so excited. I can't wait to see how they both turn out.

The longer it takes to be released the more time I have to find a job and the more time I have talk my wife into letting me get it. I just talked her into getting Skyrim. So with it and TQIT I'm set for awhile. I'd rather have them take their time and have a great game right from the start, than release way too early like some devs and have more bugs than game. I know every game has a few bugs that slip through and need patched. But it's ridiculous to have to patch and patch and patch, before you can play the first time.

So hats off to those who make games for their players and not just for the money!!

Haha, well Ancient_of_War, don't worry, all the alpha people will help to get the bugs out for you before the full release.

oh that reminds me is this game going to be just online or will you be able to play it offline as well? i mean when its completed

Playmodes will initially be the same as in TQ - which means: offline SP and MP via LAN and internet
    Last edited by eisprinzessin; 04-22-2012 at 03:56 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast