Version 1.31 Full Install (39 MB)
--> NEXT VERSION RELEASED <--
Update to the recent Assassin release, adds fixes/balances and new quest bosses.
As the name suggests, this mod is built upon the Immortal Throne expansion.
Though it does fix many issues of the original game by itself, it is also recommended that you get the Bugfix Fanpatch.
- Play IT with Diablo 2 skills!
- FIVE fully playable D2 classes (out of six planned)
- Original looks, sounds and designs
- EVEN MORE unique new skill types
- Javelin class weapons
- Hybrid character and class mixture support
- New balance systems, support for "weak" damage types
- Proper scaling and challenging play across all 12 acts
- New resistances for all enemies, immunities in Hell
- New enemy skills and AI
- Adjusted spawns, guest monsters, more champions
- New enemies, heroes, bosses and items
For details, have a look at the Development Thread.
Comments and questions about the earlier releases can be found in the Beta 1.00 thread and all subsequent release threads.
Changelog for 1.30 -> 1.31
- Fixed no-fanpatch skin bottles and tag issues
- Balanced Amazon Crits/Jab, Barbarian Bash/Berserk
- Balanced traps, edited Fire Trap models
- Balanced some boss stats & resistances
- Added dynamic descriptions of pets and pet-using abilities
- Fixed Bone Spirit damage & effect, adjusted mana cost
- Enhanced final boss' AI & effects
- Enhanced chest traps
- Added a few bonus items
- Added three new bosses/heroes to sidequests
Changelog for 1.22 -> 1.30
- All known bugs fixed
- Assassin masteries added (30 new skills, 15 classes)
- Dex-requiring swords and %dex affixes added
- Relics reworked (element damage / racial protection)
- New item recipies added
- Adjusted around 300 items to boost fitting D2I skills
- Included a basic set of skins for all classes
- Added Diablo fonts
- Enhanced summon looks & animations in multiplayer
- Many small improvements and balances
Some details on those can be found here.
You may also want to have a look at the Assassin test / Q&A.
* Small 4:3 resolutions show black bar behind the skill menu
- Native to Kirii's UI. Try another resoultion.
* Relics cannot be attached to javelins
- Current state of the art for 1h ranged weapons. One can use the "relics in all" cheat to allow it.
* Grim difficulty does not unlock on first occasion.
- Not sure what causes this. Just do the final quest once more (or unlock with Defiler).
>> Please use this thread to report any other finds. <<