Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Found underlord impossible to play

Okay then what are some ways to boost spell damage without going into the expensive 3rd tier storm of nimbus or artic shell trees?

Right now my skill list looks something like this :

-Ice shard, maxed
    -Velocity, maxed
    -Thunder ball, maxed
    -1 point in concussive blast (it doesnt seem to scale that well)
    -Lightning bolt, maxed
    -1 point in squall
    -5 points in hail
    -24 points in storm mastery

Potions are pretty expensive when you only start with 500 gold. And you dont get xp if the guards kill the mobs for you.
    You only need like 1 or 2 pots to get you going to the first pot chest if you play carefully.

The guard kills don't give XP, but if you last hit the monster it's pretty easy exp.
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!

Eye of the storm - when does the wisp cast this? During the entire typhon fight, i noticed that i never got this buff casted on me...

And the chainlightning damage doesnt affect the original target at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Question View Post
    Eye of the storm - when does the wisp cast this? During the entire typhon fight, i noticed that i never got this buff casted on me...
    The wisp will cast it when he (she/it ?) is attacking, right click on his portrait and select aggressive to ensure he keeps attacking all the time. Or use the pet control keys (F2 if you only have the wisp) to make him directly attack typhon.
    I find that the buff is on me most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Question View Post
    And the chainlightning damage doesnt affect the original target at all?
    Yes.
    There may be no 'I' in team, but there's a 'ME' if you look hard enough.
    Ħuʍop ǝpısdn sı sn ɟo ǝuo 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

The wisp dies within 5 seconds to Typhon's 100% hit, aoe attacks...so thats not very helpful...whats hte cooldown on the buff anyway?

Wow thats a bit of a bummer. Lightning bolt actually does more damage if you max chain lightning and intentionally miss with it? Seriously?

Im now in act 4, ixian woods, and almost everything there one or two shots me. Whats going on? I have 1.2k hp...
    Last edited by Question; 02-09-2012 at 08:39 AM.

Will you post some screenshots of your character screen? (C or I) both your Primary and Secondary pages plz. And if you would, explain you items (buffs, affixes. The works) This way we can actually help you without you complaining that you're dying too much

http://imgur.com/UJZBL

Edit : I noticed the storm wisp casts eye of the storm AFTER attacking...as in it flies off to attack, then when all the enemies are dead (because of thunderball or whatever), it flies back to me THEN casts the spell....

Why does it do that? The buff is pointless if everyone is dead.
    Last edited by Question; 02-09-2012 at 11:51 AM.

I found the problem guys.

He's using all act 1 gear at level 40.

I don't even wanna know what your skill tree looks like, seeing your hot bar. I'm guessing you have nothing invested in anything but one mastery, and you didn't eve max it yet.
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!

Ok, just to let you see how stupid you really are...

My friend, who is sitting beside me right now and has never even heard of Titan Quest thinks you are stupid. Please, before you come complaining to us that you're dieing to us, try to use someting besides Oracles in Act 2 Epic...

Oh another problem: You only have 110 DEX? What kind of caster take that?

And I could go on and on, but I've got work to do... Someone else can take it from here

But nothing better than what im wearing has dropped all the way from act 1.

How am i supposed to wear something better if they dont drop?

I tried typhon farming and most of the time he doesnt drop anything better than yellows.

I tried asking on page 1 what would be a good second mastery for storm. Nobody bothered to reply, and now people are complaining i didnt take a second mastery...the irony is razor sharp.

I put all points into storm to try and get as much damage out of the skills as possible. I found squall was completely useless till i started putting points into thunder cloud for example, and i was hoping that eye of the storm would give me a noticeable damage boost (which it didnt, since the wisp doesnt cast it properly). I also put points into energy shield to try and give me more survivability, but its like a drop in the bucket.

Posted about skills earlier too, and nobody bothered to reply.

Whats the point of putting points into dex when you dont have any armor that requires higher dex?

And im confused, what makes you think im in act 2 epic when i specifically said i was in act 4? Im not even in epic yet. The screenshot doesnt even show act 2...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast