Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Not working :(

Not working :(

I installed destinies but when I try to play i activate the mod and I play in custom world and masteries are the same as original,PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Malidor,

after starting the mod via custom game, you will get redirected to the normal character selection. Then you can and need to play a character in the normal game, its neither nececcary nor possible (without deleting the map from the mod folder) to play custom game now. This way its easier to trade items between your normal and your destiny-toons, so this is the usual way such mods are handled.

Edit: to play in a custom world, just replace the map.arc in the mod's folder with your own map.arc and starting the mod will start your map with the new masteries immediately.
    Last edited by Draeziel; 01-06-2012 at 05:39 AM.

Thanks but I ended up redoing it again and again and only adding the Database and resources folder but now Xmax mod doesn't work with Destinies,any idea to get it working??Oh yeah, great mod by the way

To combine two mods, like destinies and xmax, you need to merge the database and resources, its not sufficient to add the folders from xmax to destinies. Fortunately, i already did the job and if you want to play both, xmax and destinies at the same time, you need to run the destiny_xmax_installer.exe included in the mod. Simply hit "install" and it will change the database so the monster are multiplied.
    Hope this was what you wanted to know.

But I tried that and it still had normal monsters so it's too easy now,I'll retry now

It works now thanks draeziel it's a great mod but in the future could you make the shaman have aoe spells earlier?because with Xmax it doesn't turn out well