Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Relic Completion on Gear

Relic Completion on Gear

Has anyone created a table of what the completed relic bonuses are upon finishing relics/charms within gear? Since the resulting bonus will always be the same when completed in gear, I figure there might be a table already, if not, I'm making one cause I'm sick and tired of making my viny growths in armor and end up with a freaking +4 armor. Second time I have done that cause I forgot the completion -___-

EDIT:

Ok I think I found the issue and why it does this:

In the database, each relic has a "bonus completion" field, with several variables (we know this already). However, if you complete a relic in a piece of gear (2/3 relic + armor, then + 1 relic piece) rather than outside the gear, you will ALWAYS get the first variable in the database.

For instance:

Everyone knows the 100% chance for % damage on heracles might, provided you complete it in the armor. Guess what randomName1 is for heracles might? Yup, %Damage.

Lets try another -
    The viny growth that has pissed me off 2 times now.

randomName1? "Defensive_Protection", aka, flat armor.

Another? OK!
    Hermes' Sandal. Random Name1? AttDA (flat Defense Ability)

If no one has found a list for this, I'm gonna help myself (and others) by compiling a list of these.
    Last edited by ASYLUM101; 12-15-2011 at 03:03 PM.
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!

Olympian God
    Done.

Oh man, beaten to it. lol, sweet, thanks I'll use that info and put it in a spreadsheet. Bit easier to manage that way I think.
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!

Sweet! That info would be much appreciated by myself and others. Get to work ASYLUM!

@Asylum101

I always use this nifty little program, for all my TQ item knowledge needs and build planning.

TQ Item Database (sendspace link)

Includes:

- All items epic, legendary
    - All MI's
    - Titancalc
    - Underlord calc
    - All relics, charms, including completion bonuses, first one is the default one
    - All scrolls, artifacts including completion bonuses

It evens lists from what act certain artifacts start to drop.
    Last edited by vletr; 12-15-2011 at 05:26 PM.

Damnit, I always use that program and I didn't check it. Uahghga, I just finished the spreadsheet too, lol.

Meh.
    http://filesmelt.com/dl/defaultrelic.xls