So i finally completed a mythic artifact
So this evening i finally completed my first mythic artifact - The All-Seeing Eye. Now my character already have insane enough gear, that + skills is less useful than boar hides (maxed EVERY skill in storm and hunting, and still have 11 spare skill points). And guess what.. The mythic had a completion bonus of +2 all skills (4+ all skills combined)
Anyway this thread isn't made entirely to brag (although it feels good ). I wanted to find out what completion bonuses the mythic artifacts can have. In any other instance i would learn from experience, but seeing these are mythic, take quite a while to make, they require a lot of rare formulas, and there only are 2 different mythic artifacts, i can't be bothered.
So what are the possible completion bonuses on mythic artifacts? (Vault won't tell me)
Last edited by Oregan0; 11-02-2011 at 07:22 PM.
Both mythic artifact have the same possible bonus as legendary crystal of erebus which are:
- offensive_reducedattackspeed_03 -> 66% slower attack speed on enemies
- Crystal_Protection_03 -> flat bonus to armor
- Crystal_EnergyHealth_03 -> flat bonus to health/energy + bonus %energy regen
- Crystal_TotalDamage_03 -> 30%total damage bonus
- rare_skillall_02 -> +2 all skills
- Crystal_XP_03 -> +15% bonus exp
- rare_ritual_03 -> ritual lvl3 (same you find on amulets)
- Crystal_ResistAll_03 -> +20% bonus to elemental, poison, pierce and vitality resists
- Crystal_%StrIntDex_03 -> +15% bonus to str, int and dex
All right thanks =) Could really use that 15% all stat or the 30 % total damage ;/