Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Screens & Stories

Quote Originally Posted by Violos View Post
    But what's that on your head?
    Did you know that in normal, you can get class wigs from Bishibosh?
    It's the Oracle's Wreath. Too good to pass up (already had two other set pieces as hand-me-downs).

Are you talking about the former satyr shaman that Diomedes sends you to kill? I didn't even notice he got that name, heh. If so, I killed him about 35 times and never found a necromancer look. Nor an amazon look for that matter. I got all the others though, stuck them in storage. Barbarian looks dropped like candy at a parade. Tried the same thing with the giant boar in Lilith (about 10 runs).
    Last edited by flix; 03-26-2012 at 12:17 PM.

Hello there,

here's another new player trying out D2I. I started with a pure sorceress and got incredibly lucky. I'm currently wearing all three "of the Magi" MI's ... and that's some insane faster cast
    Also i'm going Fire/Cold with her. Well at the moment she's pure fire, but ice will come into the equation soon enough.
    I just reached Megara and i even stumbled upon the surprise that is to be found at the spartan road. It chased me back all the way to the rebirth fountain at the spartan highlands before i managed to take it down.

I really like what i've experienced so far and the loading screen's line was pure bliss when i first heard it!
    Last edited by Nanimonai; 04-30-2012 at 02:28 PM.

Happy new year, eveyone!

It's been a while since I made D2I videos myself, but recent experiments with recording software (and the plan to eventually make a video for the Paladin as well) have created some footage I'd like to share. Also, a good opportunity to bring back this thread, since we don't really have a "class discussion" one.

Here is one clip that shows our German MP group, and a concept of a class I may have mentioned that uses no offensive skills at all: The petmaster Black Mage, who relies purely on buffs and crowd control.
    Not bad at all... especially if your own crowd includes two powerful offensive players.

(And good for recording, as you basically get ignored by mobs until you do something. )

You will notice that I am not the most attentive player while chatting and recording (forgetting to buff people with Enchant etc.) but you can nicely see how constant Telekinesis with the occasional Confuse and (in a pinch) Terror are enough to keep me alive while my allies slaughter stuff, even solo in a 3 player game.

P.S.
    Also, I re-cast my golem right after this, out of habit, and overrode the one with M'avina.
    Last edited by Violos; 01-03-2015 at 08:52 AM. Reason: new link

Awesome video and epic musical choice, Vio !!!!

I included the last part to show that the class is not always as easy as ist looks.

If something you can't stop/fear/confuse or distract with pets sets its eyes on you, all you can do is leg it and hope for them to help you out.

Ugh.

Right now, days after the upload, the Warner company decided that a music theme which is as pop culture as it gets should not be used creatively in a funny non-profit video. And had Youtube mute the whole thing.

I'll see if I find something else. In the meantime, you can watch it on ModDB.

If you like music, though, you are going to love the next part!

...at least until Greece decides to sue me for using their anthem. :P
    Last edited by Violos; 01-03-2015 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Violos View Post

I included the last part to show that the class is not always as easy as ist looks.

If something you can't stop/fear/confuse or distract with pets sets its eyes on you, all you can do is leg it and hope for them to help you out.
    That's where decrep + weaken comes in and saves your ass

Very cool new video by Quique, of our international MP:

Among other things, you can see a Bonemancer in action, in contrast to last week's petmaster. Generally, this is probably the one MP video with the most "classic" D2 classes.

Just leaving normal difficulty, with casters, so we mostly just blast everything. But fun.
    Last edited by Violos; 01-05-2015 at 05:08 AM.

Kudos for the Rhodos Horos´video, Violos; I had tons of fun watching it !!!! (Olé!!!).
    And also thanks a lot for your kind words regarding my video; it was a great pleasure to play with you and to record and edit it.

What it was really like...

This is why they call it a multiplayer PARTY.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast