Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where can I buy Diablo 1?

Olympian God Medea Fleecestealer's Avatar
    Yeah, defboy 99, TQIT is perfectly fine. Went straight on and was able to play immediately. Have today downloaded the Vault, Defiler and fanpatch, although I still need WinRAR or similar to unzip the patch. Tried to download WinRAR from the official site and my security package said, no it was dangerous to proceed, so will have to look elsewhere. Other two are working perfectly as well. In fact D2 and Dungeon Siege are the only two I've had real problems with. Had to get a copy of DirectX 9 for some others, but once that was loaded they've all worked fine. Anyway, I now have the fun of playing for more and more hours to build up my Vault collection again.

Dungeon Siege never worked on my old XP either. Had compatibility for that and D2 set for XP SP2, but no luck. Could be a digital version makes the difference.

@ Medea -- Well, I'm glad TQ:IT is working for you. I know from your many posts that you enjoy it immensely, so I'm glad to hear it's running fine on your new PC.

Olympian God Medea Fleecestealer's Avatar
    Aw, thanks, defboy99. I've just started out with 3 new toons: a Conjurer, Brigand and Conqueror. I've taken last two through to end of Legendary on the old machine, but I must admit my caster play seems to be poor and I've never gotten a caster very far in the game. Previously I think I got an Oracle to beginning of Act IV and my Diviner got as far at Tower of Judgement in Epic, but every other one has been languishing around in Normal.

I don't plan on expanding my toon list until I've got the fanpatch installed and am just waiting on hubbie to provide me with a copy his WinRAR so I can unzip it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12