Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Deleting Account: How? :confused:

Deleting Account: How? :confused:

Hi all,

Maybe I haven't been searching well enough, but since I haven't played TQ in a while, I want to delete my account on the forum... but I can't seem to find how I should do that.

So, the big unpopular question is: how do I remove my account from this forum?

Thanks in advance!

Ask me nicely and I will accomodate you!

If you really want your account stopped, just reply to this post and it shall be done.
    Acer Aspire M7200 - AMD Quad Core 2.55, 8gb RAM, XFX HD7770 Black DD, 640gb HDD, Win7 64bit.

I think as well, if you go to the original e-mail you received when you joined TQnet forums, you will have a link that deletes your activated account... I've never tried it, but I can only assume that is what it does...

The same wish for unregistration applies for me. Following 'fathersquid'[s]' advice I've already checked the archives of my eMail-Client, as well as old backups for that very first E-Mail; Unfortunately without being succesful. So I hereby wish to apply for a cancellation of the registration. It goes without saying, that I would ask you for an immedeate stop to the "news"-mail and a deletion of all personal data of mine, such as my eMail-address.

With thanks in advance and best regards,
    - Nimduril.

We could ban you for X amount of time if that'd do the job. But I assume you mean wiped completely from the database?
    Have you found a spambot or a member acting strangely on this site? Then report them to our Site Staff here!
    -6000 posts reached on 30th July 2013-
    -Moderator at titanquest.net since 18th June 2011-
    -These sites here and here help kill spam-
    -The MANBots were defeated on 30th June 2013-

@Nimduril

I can definitely remove you and all your information from the database.... I am not sure how / or if this will affect the news-mail since that is sent by i-Entry, the company that owns these forums and maintains their own mailing list... however, at the bottom of each news-mail, there exists a link which should deactivate the news-mail and remove you from the list, at least you can e-mail that address and ask...
    I'd suggest you deactivate the news-mail, then just drop me a pm and I'll remove you from the forum database...