Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Assassin weapon relics and DW question

Assassin weapon relics and DW question

Hey guys, I have two low level Deathweaver Legtips for my assassin. I'm looking to enhance them, but I'm not sure with what. I figure one I'll probably put a +damage to undead relic (don't remember the name, sorry) and the other one...I'm not sure. More poison? Life leech?

Also, if I'm dual wielding, do the enhancements count only for that weapon or both? For example, if I toss the +damage to undead on one weapon, does it only count when THAT weapon hits or either weapon?

i like to use Valor of Achilles in weapons cuz it boosts both damage and attack speed.

Like bloggyelf said, i'd be putting a Valor of Achilles myself. Poison and life leech arent that reliable in the long run, but if you are still at the early areas (Act1), why not? Any 'per-second' damage like poison or electric burn are powerful very early in the game.

About the second question, the effect only applies on the weapon you put it in. If your char used that weapon during dual wield, only then will it affect the enemy.

Note though, poison or any other DoT doesnt stack together, so maybe youre thinking about double poison from the Legtips

DoTs don't stack? Aww that's a bummer! Is that Dots of the same type don't stack, or Dots in general? Two poison dots vs a poison and a fire?

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    DoTs don't stack? Aww that's a bummer! Is that Dots of the same type don't stack, or Dots in general? Two poison dots vs a poison and a fire?
    Same type DoTs DO stack. They just have to be from a source other than your weapon. Your weapon DoTs will not stack. However, spell + weapon DoT (envenom weapon + deathweaver) will stack, as well as DoT from other gear (rings, necklaces with defiled poison affix will stack)
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!

ahh I see, thanks for the clarification!