Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cannot Join *Some* Multiplayer Games

Demigod
    Titan Quest doesn't have a very good multiplayer engine.. So there are bound to be bugs in it every now and then.
    If no solution has helped at all, all I can say is try to uninstall and reinstall to see if that would work

nothing worked so we played using Tunggle...
    hehe

thanks everyone!

I've bough the GOLD edition with my friedn yesterday and I've had hell of a lot problems with this stupid game.
    First of all I cannot HOST any games. The button is just dark grey and cannot be pushed - I've tried many options.
    As my friend sees many servers on th einternet I see only 1-3 tops.
    We both tried to play through TUNNGLE or HAMACHI, but I don't see his games hosted (though we can see other peoples games - different ones).

So I can't host, I don't see his games, we all see different games - there is no way I can play Titan quest with my friend.
    Is there a solution to this problem or did I just waste my money on a piece of crap game?

Demigod
    First of all, it's not a piece of crap game. Do't go join a community and say that what they're here for is crap. That's just not cool bro
    Second, use my solution found here in this thread.. It should work

It turns out it doesn't work. I'm having the same problem:

I can connect to games on my LAN.

I can connect to games hosted by friend X, and friend X can connect to games I host.

I cannot connect to games hosted by friend Y, and friend Y cannot join games I host.

If X hosts, I can join and friend Y can join. Otherwise we cannot all play together.

The "filter then refresh 2-3 times" thing does not solve the problem.

Demigod
    Someone is running something different than the rest of you guys. Tell friend Z and Y to turn off all mod(s), or you get said mod(s), and make sure you are all running the same version of the game.. It may just be easier for you all to get the 1.17a fanpatch

Have the same problem more or less except my router for w/e reason can't forward but only so many ports which seems retarded. if you got many games and you're forwarding many ports as they suggest you do. so i only got maybe 2 our of 3 ports forwarded, but 1 of them forwards through one of the ports listed so don't know why you have to put, say Forward 23 -50 then 1- 60 when clearly 1-60 is already going through 23 to 50 >_>; or i'm just not getting something.

Other than that i can't join games either and other ppl i tried to play with can join others games, but can't join mine or me theirs; so i know it's my side some how...

so unless there's a way to expand the list of ports i can add to my router (which i dont' think so as it seems to be set it stone regardless and the router is through my mom's mac (mines a pc) ) not sure how to fix my problem about not being able to join games or getting people to join mine.

I also got a windows 7 and it has allowed this game and everything and no real solution to my problem has been listed on the web .
    Last edited by Serpent Lord; 10-17-2011 at 08:53 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12