Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Elder Scrolls V:Skryim

Is this game already can be played

Sorry for necroin´this old thread but I prefer to use this old one rather to open a new thread to ask the following to the experts of this game:

I once read that the game has an inner limit on armor (I dónt remember now if that limit was set on 600 points or so), so no matter how much armor you get, the points beyond that limit are useless.

Does it happen the same with the rest of the bonuses?.

I mean if enchanting an armor I get, for example, a bonus of +500% fire resist and a +10.000% damage with a two handed weapon, is there a limit on elemental resistances/damage respectively or these things aren´t capped in the game? (so when a wepon says, for example, it inflicts 10.000 points of damage, that is just because it will be the real damage inflicted if you hit something/someone wit hit)?.

(just for curiosity to learn more about the mechanics of this game as I´m not planning to use an item with such bonuses because it would be the fastest way to ruin the game )
    Last edited by Quique; 09-23-2013 at 10:29 AM.

The armour is indeed capped at around 600. My Level 55 character has around 1000 (Nord with 100 Heavy Armour and 100 Smithing, with perks and full Legendary Daedric Armour). I still die occasionally, but without using Enchantments that's pretty much the best armour without DLC. I also have a Legendary Daedric Bow and Legendary Daedric Sword, each with 100 in One Handed and Archery, dealing around 120 damage for an average Steel Arrow. I'm not sure if there's a cap though, but I don't kill much if anything in one, except with a sneak attack or arrows.
    Have you found a spambot or a member acting strangely on this site? Then report them to our Site Staff here!
    -6000 posts reached on 30th July 2013-
    -Moderator at titanquest.net since 18th June 2011-
    -These sites here and here help kill spam-
    -The MANBots were defeated on 30th June 2013-

Hey, Bonobo!!!!.

Well then I´m not sure if it would be a good idea to tell you how to break the game using the tools provided by the game.
    In any case, I would include it in double spoiler or something for the people, despite I´m pretty sure most people actually know how to do it.

(in fact that is what I like less of this game, that it is better to not have a progresion as player, because if you do, then game gets completely ruined...@bonobo: to give you an idea: the funny thing is that at least "on paper" you can get 10.000 points (or even much more) of damage and that with a normal dagger made with iron...if you do that with, for example, a daedric one, not even Hermaeus Mora knows the damage you can reach (I prefer not to test it, but if noone here has explore the limits I will do it to test the effect in game...it can be fun for a brief moment to scream "home run" when you hit a dragon )

My doubt is that if those numbers shown on the screen are then transferred to the mechanics of a fight, or they are capped too as it happens with the total amount of armor (i.e. if that 10.000 points of damage are suffered by the monster you hit, or the damage is capped too, and the maximum damage that can be inflicted is of x, no matter what your weapon says)
    Last edited by Quique; 09-23-2013 at 11:18 AM.

I'm partially aware of how you get insane damage with potions and enchantments. Whilst it's not glitching or cheating, it does not seem right or fair to me. But by all means test it. I'm still annoyed that the PS3 version I'm on has certain unfixable bugs.
    Have you found a spambot or a member acting strangely on this site? Then report them to our Site Staff here!
    -6000 posts reached on 30th July 2013-
    -Moderator at titanquest.net since 18th June 2011-
    -These sites here and here help kill spam-
    -The MANBots were defeated on 30th June 2013-

If you can, buy it on PC (I´m not completely sure, but I guess that now its prize shall be around 20 euros or so as much; at least where I live, for the complete edition) mainly thinking on the part I like most of the TES: the mods (there are some really good for SKyrim that improve a lot the game experience).

And yeah, I completely agree with you, it wouldn´t be fair to use that gear, but I was asking that just for curiosity as using that gear the game would become too boring (anyway, if you want I can prepare you a screenshot or something if you're curious to see those numbers...@bonobo: the worst of that is that you don´t even need to upgrade enchantment as alchemy is too overpowered by itself )

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415